Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Eating Healthy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Info on Alkaline Water

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
curly.fry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curly.fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Info on Alkaline Water
    Posted: May 31 2014 at 12:44am
This is an article written by Djehuty Ma'at-Ra, celebrity herbalist and founder of Dhealthstore.

Alkaline Water

Smile

This article is so long overdue due to all the inquiries we get on it here at Dhealthstore.com because we recommend it when folks are performing our Full Body Detox.

During the Full Body Detox, we advise you to drink either distilled water and/or alkaline water. Why? Well, these two waters greatly complement the Full Body Detox or just regular cleansing or fasting, for that matter.

Distilled water is great for cleansing and fasting because it has a pulling or leeching effect on toxic heavy metals or buildup of mineral oxides in the body that don't find their way out of the body unless enhanced cleansing takes place.

Because of its leeching nature and activity, I don't recommend drinking distilled water on a daily basis after cleansing or detoxifying purposes.

The ideal water to drink during and after detoxifying and cleansing is ALKALINE WATER.

Alkaline water is specially processed water that raises the pH balance of the water, which is usually neutral (7.0 pH). Any water that is higher than 7.0 on the pH scale is alkaline water.

Really good alkaline water should have a pH between 8.5 and 9.5.

Drinking alkaline water over time will automatically influence your body's pH balance and cause the body's pH to rise. Ideally, the human body's pH level or balance should be 7.3; however, due to the SAD (Standard American Diet) which is very acidic and in which many of us unwisely and unconsciously consume, our pH level is below 7.3, usually ranging from 6.0 to 6.8 in the average person.

An acid pH is not good for optimal health. Acidity is one half of anaerobia, which is a condition or state of "low oxygen" and "low pH (acidic)" that allows disease to physically manifest and destroy health and vitality. Every degenerative disease denotes anaerobia. And where there is anaerobia there is mucus and some level inflammation.

When the pH balance is thrown off or altered, overall health will also be thrown off or altered, hence IM-BALANCE, a/k/a DIS-EASE!

Just about everything the majority of us consume (and like), is acidic, from the meat (animal cadaver; dead slaughtered animal flesh), dairy products (processed and liquefied cow snot/mucus/pus), refined grains (sticking glue), refined starch (stiffening agent), sugar (TNT, nitroglycerine), salt (crude oil extract), chemical additives (preservatives, flavor enhancers, etc.), candy and chocolate (laced with rat feces), soda pop, wine/alcohol/beer, processed orange juice, coffee and hot cocoa, commercial tea beverages and fruit juices, and even bottled water.

The most acidic things you could consume are soda pop (2.0 pH) and vinegar (0.0 pH), and boy do Americans love their soda pop. They consume vinegar via their pickles (and other products, especially condiments such as mustard).

Acid corrodes the body, eats up the nerves (myelin sheathes), eats up the bones, teeth, and skeletal system, inflames the body's tissues, and lowers the body pH throwing off the internal body ecology that creates a breakdown in the balance of bacteria and flora (the good ones and the bad ones).

If a person has mucus in the body, acidity is on the scene. There's no way around this fact. Acid creates mucus! When there's a vaginal mucus-thick discharge, the vagina is acidic, too acidic (as the vagina is acidic by nature, but it's a healthy acidic level near the pH balance of the body, i.e. 6.8 or 6.9).

When there's boogers and snot in the nose, the body is acidic (too much mucus in the lungs and respiratory tract).

When there's expectoration of thick green-yellowish phlegm from the mouth, again, too much mucus due to acidity.

When there's a rash or dark discoloration on or in the skin, mucus (in the mucous membranes) is present due to acidity.

Acidity is a great problem, health-wise! Yes, we require acidity, but only a very small amount. Our diets should be balanced between acid and alkaline, i.e. 80% alkaline foods and 20% acid foods.

We list the alkaline and acid foods on our website that you can download and study at your leisure. There are also many books on the subject available at good health food stores. A good title is "Alkalize or Die" by Dr. Theodore A. Barrody.

Based upon the foregoing, this is the reason why I promote drinking alkaline water during the Full Body Detox and general fasting and cleansing.

When you drink alkaline water, it causes the tissues of the body to throw off toxins. Alkalinity naturally and automatically stimulates the cleansing effect. Our bodies function optimally in an alkaline state and there's no denying this fact. After all, God designed us to be alkaline, 7.3 to be exact, so how could we not function optimally being at the pH level God originally intended for us to be? This should be common sense but I heard common sense was hijacked by ignorance.

In closing, there are great water machines available today that produces powerful alkaline water in addition to filtering and purifying water. I have a Jupiter water

system that filters and purifies water, alkalizes water, and microclusterizes water (which means it breaks down the water molecules making them smaller in size and thus more absorbable and penetrable into the cells for purposes of hydration).

The machines produce alkaline (and antioxidant) water via process of electrolysis whereby alkaline minerals are separated from acid minerals. The alkaline water is dispensed from one hose while the acidic (and antiseptic) water is dispensed from another hose.

These water machines are mostly produced in Asia, mainly Korea and Japan. They are the best water machines and purifiers you can buy. And if you have an ozone machine, you can ozonate this processed water and have one of the most healing and therapeutic waters available. In addition to the above, you could bottle up this water (in glass) and add crystals (i.e. Quartz) to this water and also place or stick a magnet (1,000 - 9,000 gauss) at the bottom of the glass (outside the bottle) and really have a powerful drinking water.

You could also take the advice of Dr. Emoto Emasaru and program intent into your water by sticking positive messages on the outside of the bottle. Positive messages and words affect the water's molecules and make some of the most distinguished water crystals that look and shine like precious diamonds. This science was shown in the blockbuster hit movie "What the Bleep (Do We Know)?"

Alkaline water can and will help to raise your body's pH level.

There are a few alkaline water brands on health food stores' shelves which include Essentia and Penta-Hydrate. A water brand that contains electrolytes is usually alkaline. Check to see if the bottle contains the pH level of the water.

These alkaline water brands are usually expensive (to the average shopper) but you are getting what you pay for in regards to quality. For good health today in the U.S., you must pay to stay (in good shape and health).

I wrote/typed this article in hopes that inquiring minds and people performing the Full Body Detox will receive the needed information on this type of water since it is unheard of by most people but recommended by myself and Dhealthstore.com. It is one of the most redundant inquiries I get from people, so hopefully this article will prevent the numerous e-mails and phone calls I receive from people every week regarding this subject.

Alkaline water machines range in the area of $700-$4,000 (Kangen water machines costing the most money). At Dhealthstore.com, we sell a water filtration system that filters the water, deionize the water, remineralize the water, alkalizes the water, magnetizes the water making it wetter and softer water. The system is sold replete for $995.00. It eliminates the need to purchase bottled water and is very convenient.

To purchase the system, visit this link:  http://www.dhealthstore.com/accessories/alkaline-water/dhs-alkaline-water-system. - www.dhealthstore.com/accessories/alkaline-water/dhs-alkaline-water-system.html

If you can't afford the system, we sell water from the system at a very affordable price.

Also at Dhealthstore.com product that is ideal for raising the alkalinity of your water: o3 Drops.

In closing, Dhealthstore.com really does not embrace adding baking soda (or salt) to water to make it alkaline, though this would make the water alkaline. You’d fare better adding lemon or lime juice to the water to help alkalize the water.

Thank you for reading.

This article is compliments of Dhealthstore.com and Djehuty Ma’at-Ra.

Additional articles by Djehuty available @  http://www.dhealthstore.com/ - www.dhealthstore.com.

Copyrighted material. All rights reserved.

Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 5:52pm
Will have to finish reading later.

I am so because I like water with ACV, lemons or lime wedges

pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Will have to finish reading later.

I am so because I like water with ACV, lemons or lime wedges

No problem there, they actually turn alkaline in the body any way. I heard the alkaline water thing was a myth though. I will post a vid on it if i can find it

edit:

Edited by pinkecube - May 31 2014 at 6:04pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair