Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Influential men who cheat on their wives

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 10:31am
people are complex. marriages are complex. people in marriages are complex. do whatcha want
Sponsored Links

texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 10:33am
It would never be ok to me....STDs are real children!!!!!
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 10:35am
I wouldn't have believed that he cheated on Coretta, and with a White woman at that, had there not been evidence Sleepy

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Martin Luther the King, i like big black dycks. Nah man. I can't believe that. I aint saying homosexuality didn't take place back then. But Martin Luther the king saying this. Nah. Belle refuses to believe this. 
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I wouldn't have believed that he cheated on Coretta, and with a White woman at that, had there not been evidence Sleepy

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Martin Luther the King, i like big black dycks. Nah man. I can't believe that. I aint saying homosexuality didn't take place back then. But Martin Luther the king saying this. Nah. Belle refuses to believe this. 

why?

he was human

Edited by SamoneLenior - Feb 04 2013 at 10:35am
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 10:44am
Not everyone gets married for love...we've discussed it on here before. 

So with that being said....i can't say its a surprise when married people cheat especially those in spotlight. I do believe that often times they look for mates that fit their brand/image/whatever. Having a loving relationship was never in the cards. 

I was reading a wedding story in Essence the other day and the entire article was about the groom and bride dotting on each others accomplishments and professions....and of course the lavish wedding. I'm not saying they didn't love each other...but you could definitely tell that their resumes played a big part in them getting together.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 10:44am
No.  and his status shouldn't make a difference.  Why should my happiness fall by the wayside to upkeep his status? 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 11:18am
This is what I meant when I said MLK was not a saint in the inauguration bible thread...like, whatever...he's a man with flaws like everyone else. I would never be a first lady and I have no problem admitting that I'm not the type of woman to be "strong"(depending on who you ask) enough for that lifestyle. I don't even like men with a million friends. I prefer my life to be simple. I'm not going to sacrifice my happiness for the greater good of anyone...maybe my children but then again, children suffer in bad marriages.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

This is what I meant when I said MLK was not a saint in the inauguration bible thread...like, whatever...he's a man with flaws like everyone else. I would never be a first lady and I have no problem admitting that I'm not the type of woman to be "strong"(depending on who you ask) enough for that lifestyle. I don't even like men with a million friends. I prefer my life to be simple. I'm not going to sacrifice my happiness for the greater good of anyone...maybe my children but then again, children suffer in bad marriages.

Me too! 
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 12:17pm
nope.

i  would never put up w/ that.

take that to the next woman.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 12:18pm
if he was MLK, probably. I can see Coretta thinking that a divorce would discredit him and derail the movement. I don't know what she suffered thru, but I'm sure it was a lot. 

eta: I'd stay married in name only to keep up appearances and keep the movement going.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Feb 04 2013 at 12:19pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System