Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Influential men who cheat on their wives

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Influential men who cheat on their wives
    Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:48am
I was reading that Betty & Coretta thread and a poster quoted a friend saying women who are dating powerful men need to think twice before they leave them for cheating. What say you bhm? Does a woman need to suck it up and deal with her mans philandering ways if he's important just for the greater good? And does their infidelity make you lose respect for them and their cause? Lmks.
Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:49am
PLEASE BARACK OBAMA. PLEASE don't cheat or least don't let it come out while you're still in office. PLEASE BARACK
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:52am
IMO If I was dating a powerful man I could care less how powerful they are if they cheat on me. Self respect is more important. What makes them so different from a regular person that one should suck it up an deal with being cheated on?
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:53am
one of my black history professors said, if martin would have lived another year he& coretta would have been divorced. he said Martin was bisexual and coretta couldnt deal with it 

anywhoo
once u add power and influence the game gets a little deeper because all the humiliation will become public, your kids will face scrutiny etc 

Edited by iGotSunshine - Feb 04 2013 at 9:54am
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:53am
If they value the lifestyle more than they value where heir husbands dick is going then they need To stfu

With a majority of these men you know what you're getting into beforehand
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:54am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

PLEASE BARACK OBAMA. PLEASE don't cheat or least don't let it come out while you're still in office. PLEASE BARACK

Him cheating would disappoint me. I actually expect better from our Prez.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:55am
Been there, done that, I left. All of my friends called me stupid.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Him cheating would disappoint me. I actually expect better from our Prez.
I agree with you. But he is still human, and although i don't subscribe to the excuse that "he's a man" he is a man and we know that men in those high positions do slip up at times. Michelle and him look so in love all the time. But wooooo chile. I think about this all the time. 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:58am
1. No- Eff the greater good. Their concern is their relationship, family and personal lives. Charity/change begins at home. Maybe their man should be just as concerned with the same or the greater good and not focused on getting ass.

2. Yes/No- A person can be a symbol, but they're still human and make mistakes. I will lose respect for the person, but the cause still be worthy of my respect.

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Been there, done that, I left. All of my friends called me stupid.

Nah...You did the right thing. You would've been stupid had you have stayed.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style