Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Styling
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Influance Hair Products

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Classylady7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Classylady7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Influance Hair Products
    Posted: Mar 01 2010 at 3:47pm
Ladies please beware these products are horrific and horrible on our hair. Mass amounts of alcohol in all the products and they leasd to serious damage breakage. A Salon I was going to was using these products mainly on my edges well now my edges are broken and unhealthy as well as the nape of my neck where the stylist frequesntly used them.

Beware. Just wante to shar e this info with ladies.

Sponsored Links

blakeysmiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blakeysmiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2010 at 7:45pm
I use the relaxer and I love it but I have noticed more shedding
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2010 at 8:36pm

I have also used the relaxer at the salon and LOVE IT!  My stylist did not use any of their other products...so I can speak for those.  But the relaxer is great!!!!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2010 at 8:36pm

I have also used the relaxer at the salon and LOVE IT!  My stylist did not use any of their other products...so I can speak for those.  But the relaxer is great!!!!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2010 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by blakeysmiracle blakeysmiracle wrote:

I use the relaxer and I love it but I have noticed more shedding
   Have not noticed more shedding but love the relaxer too.
Regalness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regalness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2010 at 8:58am

My stylist used this on me one time now we are back to Design Essentials...I didn't notice a difference.  He also used a hair grease on one spot of my head.

NurseGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NurseGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2010 at 8:49pm
My salon uses it and I use their products at home...the condition of my hair has changes DRAMATICALLY since I began using their products.
Kay J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kay J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2010 at 9:55am
I actually had great success with Influance. I found that its a combination of conditioners, shampoos, treatments and a hair stylist that actually specializes in hair care. I've experience what influance is like when a hair stylist does not specialize in hair care as well as when one does. Make sure your stylist knows what he or she is doing! It makes all of the difference. Your hair looks great by the way!
Kim_2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim_2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2010 at 2:09am
nice info here
Kim_2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim_2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2010 at 3:11am
nice info here
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style