Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Infested!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:38am
I was watching that all night, had me freaked out. I wanna go on the show to tell them about the bees in out old house.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Immie89 Immie89 wrote:

Spiders are cool with me..they help keep the house free of other bugs.

^^^^that. tbh.  if i see little spiders when i'm cleaning i'll leave them.  if u's a thick ass, hairy ass spider or a daddy long legs U can't live here.

before I moved to my current place we got a roach infestation.  The neighbors downstairs moved and then all of a sudden they were everywhere.  I was skeeved.  My cat would just watch in disgust.  We couldn't leave anything out.  They were in my cats food bowl and errything.  She would cry for more food if she went to eat and they were in there.  I was constantly washing her bowl.  They were in the microwave and errything.  I ate take out salads from CVS and sub shops alot in those lasts months before we moved.   When I packed up my boxes I sealed up all the cracks.  We ended up leaving all of our kitchen appliances (except for my 9 tier dehydrator).  But yeah...they were all in the kitchen stuff.

I wouldn't wish that on anybody.  I couldn't wait to move.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jan 05 2013 at 11:49am
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Immie89 Immie89 wrote:

Spiders are cool with me..they help keep the house free of other bugs.
That's true.

I love spiders.

If you look at a web you'll see all kinds of other bugs (flies, mosquitos, roaches, etc.)
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Yea, I am extremely phobic of snakes and worms (anything that doesn't have any legs or has more than 4)

I cannot take worms, slugs, maggots....but love my ball python.LOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 1:03pm
No they didn't! Shocked

Oh HECK naw! I wish a ninja would!

Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

I love this show!!

I was glad to see the new episode, esp. the incident with the snakes.  I knew they weren't going to get rid of them. 

They were dead wrong for selling them 'the snake house' and not telling them.

I felt bad for the dad who was crying.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Yea, I am extremely phobic of snakes and worms (anything that doesn't have any legs or has more than 4)

I cannot take worms, slugs, maggots....but love my ball python.LOL

Eww. Pinch
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 1:15pm
I want Billy the Exterminator on this show so bad.

He makes pest control look easy and fun.

I'm thinking he could solve some of these problems.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 3:06pm
Billy is full of shyt!!!

Have you seem his roach infestation episodes? This one particular old man lived in a disgusting trailer and had roaches everywhere. He claimed he rid that place and he'd be problem free soon...ain't no damn way.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 3:29pm
Pretty embarrassing story, but very true.

This girl I was dating was staying with a cousin in the projects. She was saving up money so she could move into her own place. She invited me over to the place so we could watch movies. It was in the evening. We watched a movie then went to get some popeyes and came back to watch more movies and eat. The lights were low. I needed some ketchup. She said I could go in the kicthen to get some.

I walked to the kitchen. Flipped the light switch. And watched in horror as the floor started moving.

Not even exaggerating. The tile kitchen floor looked like a carpet full of roaches. When I adjusted to what the hell I was seeing, I saw roaches all on the counters and tables as well. I sat there for a good 20 seconds just looking. It was all kind of fascinating.

I ended up leaving right after that. I asked her how she could live there and she said it was either that or be homeless.

Sigh. I'm itching just thinking about it.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Pretty embarrassing story, but very true.

This girl I was dating was staying with a cousin in the projects. She was saving up money so she could move into her own place. She invited me over to the place so we could watch movies. It was in the evening. We watched a movie then went to get some popeyes and came back to watch more movies and eat. The lights were low. I needed some ketchup. She said I could go in the kicthen to get some.

I walked to the kitchen. Flipped the light switch. And watched in horror as the floor started moving.

Not even exaggerating. The tile kitchen floor looked like a carpet full of roaches. When I adjusted to what the hell I was seeing, I saw roaches all on the counters and tables as well. I sat there for a good 20 seconds just looking. It was all kind of fascinating.

I ended up leaving right after that. I asked her how she could live there and she said it was either that or be homeless.

Sigh. I'm itching just thinking about it.

Adding on to this. The cousin who lived at the apartment ended up moving a few months after that. And the girl I was dating told me that they got a friend to help them move their furniture. They loaded up the sofa in the back of the pickup truck, but when they got to the new place, they attempted to move the sofa, and out of a hole came the million roach march. The colony of roaches ended up scattering all over the truck. 

The friend who was helping them move was like OH HELL NAWAngry. At least that is what I was told.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic