BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Infested!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:54pm
I don't know why roaches scare me more than spiders....and spiders bite. 
Sponsored Links

Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:57pm
Spiders are cool with me..they help keep the house free of other bugs.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:00am
Hobo Spider bite Stern Smile

http://www.brownrecluse-spiderbite.com/product_images/uploaded_images/hobo-spider-bite.jpg

Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

I don't know why roaches scare me more than spiders....and spiders bite. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:09am
man... i have seen a spider bite grow huuuuge like the size of an entire golf ball, and be filled with liquid.. and the person had to use crutches... 

but meh.. nothin on/as scary as snakes

even roaches are more scary to me than spiders.. theyre so friggin fast and crazy looking..

Edited by coconess - Jan 05 2013 at 12:10am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:14am
Yea, I am extremely phobic of snakes and worms (anything that doesn't have any legs or has more than 4)
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:16am
me too alias@ snakes 

i used to gasp at the site of one on tv.. or in a book.. like i just couldn't look at them.. 

oh and i used to spell the word, i wouldnt even say "snake"

ive gotten a little better as far as tv.. just cus i moved to an area where they're more prevalent so ive tried to force myself.. its still hard though. 
like i really have a phobia. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 05 2013 at 12:19am
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:29am
I have a real fear of roaches... They scare the sh*t out of me.. and plus they are gross. I find myself looking at shows like these and my skin feels like its crawling..
pinkdiemond View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:54am
watched the marathon yesterday as well...

as i was leaving, i turned to look the door and saw a moth and that sent me into a frenzy....

i think the spiders and the bedbugs shows got me
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:18am
I love this show!!

I was glad to see the new episode, esp. the incident with the snakes.  I knew they weren't going to get rid of them. 

They were dead wrong for selling them 'the snake house' and not telling them.

I felt bad for the dad who was crying.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:24am
I can deal with some ants. Seeing a whole swarm of them all at once in the same spot freaks me out. That goes for any insect, though. 

I absolutely cannot deal with roaches. I used to live in a bad neighborhood and the apartment we used to live in was infeeeested. I was so used to it as a child, though, I was never scared per se. Now?? Even if I see a baby roach I freak out. I hate them so much.

Spiders have never scared me. As long as there's not a lot of them and they don't bite me I'm good!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic