Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

infant left in locked car 8 hours

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 7:24pm
let's donate money so dad can work less hours and relieve the stress that no doubt contributed to his forgetfulness.  It's hard out here for working Americans. Ermm
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:01pm
I ain't buying it.
Untitled_Diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Untitled_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:08pm
Im not buying the story either.

I think its strange that he dropped the other kids of at the daycare but not the baby. Was the baby supposed to go to a different daycare?
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 6:04am
White dad, can afford daycare, left child in car 8 hours, claims he forgot about child in car=honest mistake-slap on the wrist. Plus did I just read someone else say that they have other children in daycare??????????

Black mom, homeless, obviously cannot afford daycare, left children in car for interview=unfit mother! Jail time, record, people so outraged that Jesus himself might as well would have came down and burned her at the cross!!

I'm not saying that what she done was right because it wasn't right what she did. She shouldn't left those babies in the car in direct sun. But at the same time, when you don't have a support system, desperate times call for desperate measures. I understand why she did it. I didn't comment in that thread so I'll stop here with that.

But as far as this thread, he should be in jail, period. If the interviewing and homeless black mom without a job had to be thrown in jail, then this careless pasty white dad who simply forgot about his baby in the car for 8 hours, while at his job, which allows him to afford daycare, should be in jail too...

Oh, that's right, this is just another example of what being white in America gets you vs what being black in America gets you.

What's sad is I wrote all of that and the truth remains.... He will not be jailed but yet the black mom was jailed...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 7:44am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

For him oh...it's just a mistake.

For the black lady...it was WHORE!!! Close your legs!!

Interesting

Im consistent.....but im am side eyeing a few that claimed he made an honest mistake......how do you forget about your damn kid.....Nah...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 7:44am
america should remove state law
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 8:56am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

For him oh...it's just a mistake.

For the black lady...it was WHORE!!! Close your legs!!

Interesting
yes, should've used birth controlLOLErmm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 8:59am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

lol so it's okay to leave a baby in car for 8 hours if it is a mistake?

okay
that girl just reaching tryna argue just for arguments sake,

her argument doesnt even make sense
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:06am
politics of poverty
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:09am
I can see the difference between purposefully leaving a child in the car and accidentally doing it.
Both are negligence nonetheless.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic