BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

infant left in locked car 8 hours

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

They all should be in jail.....ALL......black or white.....JAIL.
What's good for the goose...
Sponsored Links

LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:34pm
Some charges should have been filed. I call BS on his story too. How do you forget your child for 8 whole hours? Irresponsible parenting. The daycare didn't call? No one in the parking lot saw that baby in a car? He didn't call the daycare to check on the baby? The mom didn't call him? When he got out the car he didn't see the baby in the backseat? BS.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:50pm
Off topic, does anyone remember this guy on Oprah show that started his wife's   car in garage to jump his car to go to work? Then, forgot to turn off wife's car and left it running in garage. She (and pets) died of CO poisoning. He found her dead in the bed when he returned from work. That was said to be an innocent mistake. 

Now, that was one case where I doubted it was a 'mistake' and thought he should have been locked up, but I know that was my own bias.  Sad story though.

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 12 2014 at 5:06pm
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:59pm
A similar story. Yeesh.

'It was sealed shut like an aircraft': Five teens dead in motel room carbon monoxide poisoning after leaving their car running in garage beneath their room

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER 
UPDATED: 02:25 EST, 30 December 2010

• Boys were celebrating a friend's 19th birthday
  • Their Kia Optima was still running when police arrived
  • Friends claim room was 'sealed shut like an aircraft'

Five teenagers celebrating a friend's birthday have died from carbon monoxide poisoning after they left their car running in the garage beneath their Florida motel room. 

Their fully clothed bodies were found on and around the Hotel Presidente bed by a maid who peered through the window just hours later.

Evans Charles, 19, Jonas Antenor, 18, Peterson Nazon, 17, and Jean Pierre Ferdinand, 16, had rented the room on Sunday to celebrate the 19th birthday of their friend Juchen Martial.

Horror: A paramedic looks grim as he wheels the body of one of five teenage boys from a Florida motel room before waiting family and friends yesterday
+6

Horror: A paramedic looks grim as he wheels the body of one of five teenage boys from a Florida motel room before waiting family and friends yesterday

Unimaginable grief: A woman believed to be related to one of the teenagers breaks down outside the Hotel Presidente in Florida. The boys died of carbon monoxide poisoning
+6

Unimaginable grief: A woman believed to be related to one of the teenagers breaks down outside the Hotel Presidente in Florida. The boys died of carbon monoxide poisoning

Carbon monoxide poisoning suspected in 5 teens deaths
+6
Carbon monoxide poisoning suspected in 5 teens deaths
+6

Tragic accident: Friends and family react with shock as they learn of the news at the Hotel Presidente in Hialeah, Florida yesterday

'The room is sealed shut like it was an aircraft,' one of the victims' friends, Junior Reeds, 26, told the Miami Herald.

'This is a hotel room. You got to have vents. A minor incident could cause a big tragedy.'

The mother of one of the boys told reporters she had been calling the hotel room all morning but had received no answer.

The boys checked in to the motel, near Miami International Airport, around 9pm on Sunday night. Rooms cost $62 per night. 

The next day at 2pm a maid called 911 to report the five unconscious bodies inside.

She told the emergency dispatcher in Spanish that she opened the door and called out 'hello' and got no response.

Poisoner: A red Kia was still running in the garage below the teenagers room when the police arrived at the scene

Poisoner: A red Kia was still running in the garage below the teenagers' room when the police arrived at the scene

'They're all there, and they don't respond,' she said. 

'They're sprawled on the floor. I haven't wanted to touch them. I'm scared.'

She  described the smell of gasoline as horrible. 'It's a terrible stench,' she told the dispatcher.

Carl Zogby, a spokesman for police in Hialeah, Florida, said: 'It seems like this is a tragic accident.'

The teenagers had borrowed a red Kia Optima from a friend for the trip.

About an hour before they checked in, the car was jump-started by another friend, named in the Miami Herald as Maxon Ofea, 18. 

Ofea, who grew up with the five dead teenagers, said they had left the car running in the bottom floor, single-car garage because they were afraid it wouldn't start again.

Another friend, 26-year-old Richard Dalce, said the same. 'They didn't want to cut the car off,' he told reporters.

But the door at the bottom of an inside staircase leading up to the room was left open, allowing high levels of the odourless, deadly gas to seep into the room.

The car's engine was still running when police and rescue workers arrived on the scene.

Takeaway bags from McDonalds, some of the food still uneaten, were found in the room.

'Right now, we should all be hanging out,' Mr Ofea said. 

Nearly a dozen friends and loved ones of the victims, who were all apparently of a Haitian background, were gathered outside the hotel on hearing the news yesterday.

Immacula Nazon, the mother of victim Peterson, 17, could not contain her grief. 

'They killed my son, they killed my son,' she cried in Creole. 

Tragedy: The five teenagers were celebrating a 19th birthday at Presidente Motel when they died from monoxide poisoning caused by their car

Tragedy: The five teenagers were celebrating a 19th birthday at Hotel Presidente when they died from monoxide poisoning caused by their car

Solemn: Family and friends of the victims watch in horror as the bodies of the five teenagers are taken away
+6

Solemn: Family and friends of the victims watch in horror as the bodies of the five teenagers are taken away

She told the Miami Herald she had been phoning the hotel all morning. 'Nobody answered,' she said. 

Peterson's sister Patricia, 22, said she had told her brother to stay home when she heard about the motel plan.

But he ignored her and went off with his friends. It was the last time she ever spoke to him. 

Officials say no alcohol, illegal drugs or other suspicious items were found in the room.

Breaking down: Family and friends in tears as the bodies are removed yesterday
+6

Breaking down: Family and friends in tears as the bodies are removed yesterday

Smoke detectors were found in both the garage and the motel room. Police were testing them to ensure they were working.

A 2007 Florida law requires gas detectors to be installed in hotel and motel boiler rooms.

The legislation also requires that any residential buildings constructed after July, 2008 with a heater, fireplace or attached garage have an alarm installed within ten feet of the bedrooms. 

Zogby said police are now checking to see if the Hotel Presidente had been ordered to equip its rooms carbon monoxide detectors.

Carbon monoxide poisoning kills more than 400 people in America every year, according to the U.S. Fire Administration.

See video here

Share or comment on this article

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1342132/5-teens-dead-car-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-Florida-motel-room.html#ixzz2yhxAmrqp 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 4:40pm
Interestingly enough, one thing that's consistent is that there sure are a lot of women who want to pull the sex card when the parent is a single woman.  I noticed that from skimming through those similar threads. No one goes on a tangent about irresponsible sex when a man does this ish....when a woman does it well why did the h0 have them anyway?

Again, no one is bashing this dumb ass or asking receipts for his sexual history. 

He left his child in the car for 8 hours, that's stupid. There is no reason for it. He obviously CAN afford day care. An "honest mistake" when a person has day care and the child was left in the car for 8 hours is a more legit excuse than 45 minutes and I have no one to watch them and I'm homeless? What? Really? 

I honestly think some parental mistakes made out of desperation and ignorance are more capableof being fixed (certainly more understandable) than one made out of being flat out absent minded to this degree. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Interestingly enough, one thing that's consistent is that there sure are a lot of women who want to pull the sex card when the parent is a single woman.  I noticed that from skimming through those similar threads. No one goes on a tangent about irresponsible sex when a man does this ish....when a woman does it well why did the h0 have them anyway?

Again, no one is bashing this dumb ass or asking receipts for his sexual history. 

He left his child in the car for 8 hours, that's stupid. There is no reason for it. He obviously CAN afford day care. An "honest mistake" when a person has day care and the child was left in the car for 8 hours is a more legit excuse than 45 minutes and I have no one to watch them and I'm homeless? What? Really? 

I honestly think some parental mistakes made out of desperation and ignorance are more capableof being fixed (certainly more understandable) than one made out of being flat out absent minded to this degree. 

I guess it's a matter of opinion but yes she knew what she was doing...just hope you're never in a rush and forget you have the baby in the back seat or what happened to that guy could happen to you.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 5:02pm
For him oh...it's just a mistake.

For the black lady...it was WHORE!!! Close your legs!!

Interesting
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

For him oh...it's just a mistake.

For the black lady...it was WHORE!!! Close your legs!!

Interesting

LOLLOLLOL

I said the same when the black couples left their kids inside the car on accident. Y'all know what y'all doing. 

Edited by liesnalibis - Apr 12 2014 at 5:07pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 5:29pm
leaving a infant in the car for 8 hours is an accident? I can see an hour but 8 hours is too much. Not once did you think about your kid? Not once?

Edited by BBpants - Apr 12 2014 at 5:30pm
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 6:02pm
I'm tired of white people getting away with stuff, I see them doing careless things with their kids everyday.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>