Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Inexpensive,but Good Weave?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
jusbeinme263 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jusbeinme263 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inexpensive,but Good Weave?
    Posted: Apr 20 2011 at 5:17pm
I've been a natural for about 6 months and i plan on getting a weave next week.Since this is my first weave, i don't want to spend more than 40 bucks a pack for human hair.Any suggestions on some really good hair brands that aren't expensive, i was thinking about something wavy or curly.
Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2011 at 5:20pm
LOL
OHshopaholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OHshopaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2011 at 5:21pm
usually some nice weave would at minimum be 60 dollars a back unless you try sensational...the spelling may be off but thats the hair i know about
Melialy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melialy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2011 at 5:25pm
You should really try to invest in good weave. Search the board for reviews on BSS brands (Bobbi Boss, Goddess Remi, Outre Velvet, etc). They'll cost you more than $40, but they can usually be used more than once IF you take care of them. I'd suggest this for your first weave. 

If you want to be ambitious and invest in hair of real quality, search the board for the online vendors with the best reviews. Again, you'll be spending way more than $40 a pack, but its the kind of hair that can last you for years.
OHshopaholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OHshopaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2011 at 5:55pm
and honestly i havent been to a beauty supply store for years...im so use to my beautiful extensions plus.... with this hair you can wear it bone straight or curly and easy to manage
27chanela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 27chanela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2011 at 6:09pm
I would try upping you budget for an inexpesive but good weave. only because nothing at that price will get you something that you should sew in maybe a quick weave but not a sew in.  A sew in cost too much and $40 hair will matt up and shed in 2 weeks and you'll have to take it down. But quality hair will last multiple installs and your install will last longer too (with proper care of courseSmile). Good luck.
Sharae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2011 at 6:27pm
I agree with the other ladies- invest a little more and you will get the quality you want. I dont think inexpensive and good can be used together when talking about weaves....also, I've worn Bobbi Boss and it's not worth the price. If you really dont want to up your budget, then purchase the hair from an online BSS.
DonBellaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonBellaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2011 at 6:41pm
Only way you can even find some halfway decent hair for that price is online and it wont be long.

Sams beauty has a sale right now and you can get:

Duvessa 10s for $29.99 a pack or a 10 for $39.99 a pack.
Velvet remi 10s for $35.99,
Goddess remi 10s for $39.99,
EgoII 8 inch for 19.99,
Janet Indian Remi Yaki for 12 inch 35.99

OR

Myremy.com has: Saga Gold 10inch for $37.99 a pack, Velvet Duby for $23.99 a pack.

Thats your best bet, otherwise you will go to the store and be stuck with some MilkyWay Dreamweaver or some bs like thatLOL
Melialy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melialy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2011 at 6:48pm
Oh god please don't get ANYTHING with Milky Way in the name. I beg you...
27chanela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 27chanela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2011 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by DonBellaDiva DonBellaDiva wrote:

Only way you can even find some halfway decent hair for that price is online and it wont be long.

Sams beauty has a sale right now and you can get:

Duvessa 10s for $29.99 a pack or a 10 for $39.99 a pack.
Velvet remi 10s for $35.99,
Goddess remi 10s for $39.99,
EgoII 8 inch for 19.99,
Janet Indian Remi Yaki for 12 inch 35.99

OR

Myremy.com has: Saga Gold 10inch for $37.99 a pack, Velvet Duby for $23.99 a pack.

Thats your best bet, otherwise you will go to the store and be stuck with some MilkyWay Dreamweaver or some bs like thatLOL

RED- Didn't Ateeya throw a wig on top of this LOL ( No Shade Intended)

Purple- And you will end up throwing a wig on this LOL

But DB Diva just got you some good prices. I would

definitely buy online (it’s cheaper and the selection is better).

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic