Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Types
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

INDIQUE virgin indian hair extensions

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ShaiLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShaiLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: INDIQUE virgin indian hair extensions
    Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 5:08pm
Soo I do thorough research on anything I invest, Onyc's hair reviews were mixy so I decided to try it for myself LOVED IT - 5mnths and counting. So I took my chances with indique, tons of celebrities use it, but whose to say we get the same bundles or even same quality of hair as they do Sleepy . I order one tube of hair jussst so I can get a glimpse of it , 18" pure wavy the hair felt like angel hairs I'm telling you I fell in love. The second bundle 16" arrives I'm excited because of the first one- WELP the texture, color was different it looked like someone was about to ombre the ends Shocked I told the people of the company... they never responded of course. I made a big deal out of it for like 15 min and then was over it because you couldnt really tell . A fool of me ordered my last tube 14" this felt just like the first, so I was cool back in heaven. Got it installed LOVEDDD IT, but I've recently noticed tremendous amounts of shedding, its ridiculous. It doesn't tangle, and it does hold curls really well I will give them that but for someone who invested $668 bucks in this dam hair it shouldnt be shedding at all. Angry
14" = 195 + 15 ship.
16" = 209 + 15 ship.
18" = 219 + 15 ship.
TOTAL = $668

- I probably wont buy from them ever again, i just cant... My stylist introduced me to Sassy mitchell though - they're like the best !!

If you look closely to the one of the far right you can see that its not the same color as the other two.

The hair while still damp after conditioning it.

After it was installed.

I'll update shedding pics soon, I forgot and accidentally threw the shedded hairs away earlier.

Sponsored Links

oliviaet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oliviaet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 5:12pm
That texture is everything!
Mollymoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mollymoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 5:33pm
you'll probably get more of a response in the weave section.
butterfly_2957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2012 at 11:14am
You really need to come over to the weave section for that price you could have tried all kind of CV's until you got it right...smh
MedSchool_Divaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MedSchool_Divaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:19pm
I love your hair and this style! What are the lengths? I am about to order the sassy mitchell!! 
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:37pm
Love the texture. 
Too expensive for me tho.
scoobie1005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobie1005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:48pm
Nice Hair and do!
scoobie1005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobie1005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:49pm
How can you sell on here if you can not post in the Member to Member? Have Indian Hair to sell....just sitting here!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply