Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedIndique Hair (With Pics!!!!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Noob14 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2011 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by jaelenesm9 jaelenesm9 wrote:

stop lying you know thats not indique that is yaki hair in your head indique hair dont look nothing like that
that ive had bobbi boss and there hair is good too but the texture of your hair is straight yaki and you know you lying cause you talkin bout it too much yaki yaki yaki  

LOL!!! My theory is proven. I keep talking about it b/c you and your "daughter" were clearly sent by Indique to post some positive notes on the thread which is sooo obvious!!! This is my final comment on the subject. This is MY experience and I'm spreading MY truth. If you had a great experience, great for you. I have a right to tell my side of the story, as do you. Not like I had to, but I posted an image of my receipt from Indique which correlates directly with everything I put in this post. 

So pathetic to see how low some people will stoop. 

Have fun entertaining yourselves....
Sponsored Links

carmenqueasy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2011 at 7:38pm
What sorta mess is this? No self respecting company would send sock puppets this obvious to "defend" them... would they?

Sorry about your poor experience, Noob. I really like the hair i got from them, but I purchased my hair in person... and too many people are coming back here with issues nowadays.

kiarak21 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2011 at 7:38pm
look boo boo i have nothing to prove to your real retarted yaki weave wearing self. if i was working for indique i would sue you for slandering the name and hair. but since i dont lol you just look like a complete a**! you mad at my mom for what???? she is just tryna inform and show that indique is actually good hair. you noob14 is a classic and imma laugh at you. i wish i could upload a picture of me witht he f* you finger
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2011 at 7:55pm
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2011 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by jaelenesm9 jaelenesm9 wrote:

LADIES IM NOT A SPAMMER I JUST DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING. SORRY CHECK OUT MY FOTKI ALBUM MY DAUGHTER (IN GREEN) HAS ORGANIC CURL AND I HAVE COIL CURL/DEEP WAVE.

are you trolling?  it's not polite to interrupt others' conversations.  you can put your updates in one of the MANY threads you made last nite.

noob, try that aphogee 2 step on that hair.  it sticks out randomly like the cuticles are stripped or unaligned. it looks dry and unhealthy.  i'd just pluck the grays.  indique is legendary for poor customer service though.
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2011 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by carmenqueasy carmenqueasy wrote:

What sorta mess is this? No self respecting company would send sock puppets this obvious to "defend" them... would they?

Sorry about your poor experience, Noob. I really like the hair i got from them, but I purchased my hair in person... and too many people are coming back here with issues nowadays.

not with those installs....
DonBellaDiva View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2011 at 8:53pm
I'm trying to figure out how the hell does somebody that's bragging about some hair they bought all over the damn board with no damn pics then finally posts a damn link of a damn fotki album with some Outre Batik wearing heffas throwing up gang signs has the audacity to call somebody out talking about "yaki weave wearer"...I can't tonight...I just can't.
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2011 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by DonBellaDiva DonBellaDiva wrote:

I'm trying to figure out how the hell does somebody that's bragging about some hair they bought all over the damn board with no damn pics then finally posts a damn link of a damn fotki album with some Outre Batik wearing heffas throwing up gang signs has the audacity to call somebody out talking about "yaki weave wearer"...I can't tonight...I just can't.

i'm sayin.....

indique should give them some free hair to STOP repping that kanekalon as theirs.
_leah View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2011 at 9:00pm
I'm #dead
Noob14 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2011 at 9:22pm
Lmao y'all are killing me!!!! That pair is a mess! Damn the non profit organization that gave them a computer for their broken home!! Probably stealing wi fi as we speak!!

Anywho, I can't thank y'all enough for all your support and advice!! I reached out to the company to get there take on what can be done but I still haven't heard back. I intend on holding them up to the standards they boast. Difference between them and other companies is this isn't some foreign vendor I'm dealing with, this is a company based in the you es of a and they will get treated as such.

Dreamz I'm gonna try that Aphogee if the condition mask I have on now doesn't help.

I no way want to bash Indique I simply want to share my honest experience with the brand as any consumer has the right to do. I always want to let future consumers know my experience so hopefully you can take heed.

When the hair is behaving it is beautiful! But for me, that only lasts five minutes tops...standing completely still and flat iron in my hand ready to go!! Lol

Thank all y'all again. I'm trying just about all your suggestions!!!! I'm really glad I found this forum!!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic