FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Indian vendor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
fabuloushair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fabuloushair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2012 at 9:25am
Are they trusted vendors?
Sponsored Links

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2012 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by TipStar86 TipStar86 wrote:

Originally posted by shellbee823 shellbee823 wrote:

Ive been in talks with an indian vendor now I am so leary! did he send you pics first?

Yes he did and the pic were a beauty!!!!! My hair looks nothing like the pic.
So....................you wash it yet? Got pics?
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2012 at 11:08pm
I've heard of Hairstyleexport  and knew of a few people who use to order, the reviews were mixed where the hair took a while or it wasn't all that.  I have been in the Indian vendore game for a while and I  frankly got tired of the bait and switch over the years, As much as I love Indian hair, I'm about over ordering direct anymore because of the inconsistency of the hair or being ripped off by not being able to  use all of the bundles of hair from a kilo. Everyone in India is  attempting to selll hair and they will flood your email with all kinds of price list, but the truth is, you roll the dice and crooss your fingers each and every time you take that chance for we are not down the street and they know  this.. I've had one vendor to even  try to extort more money from me before sending my hair which I never  received and I had ordered from this vendor in the past. The vendors that are sending out hair such as Indianhairs.com is reliable but high as hell Angry

Edited by marie67 - Feb 19 2012 at 11:11pm
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2012 at 11:14pm
That's such a horrible situation. I'm sorry lady :( I hope it turns out flawless once you DC and work some magic.
silkybo2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silkybo2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2012 at 12:00am
Ive been ordering from Indianhairs. com for over 5 years  they maybe a little pricey,  I buy  4 pks 24inch indian curly for $500 but I wear this hair for up to 9 months  and is good quality hair. they are true to the length as well
myhairzmybiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote myhairzmybiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2012 at 2:59am
really don't like when ppl do not have PICS to back up thier complaint.
LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2012 at 9:28am

Marie nailed it on the head, 'bait and switch'... photos mean nothing and neither does the really lovely 'sample' you may receive before you place your large order, which turns out to be NOTHING like the photos or samples.  Unfortunately, the hair business has become quite full of larceny.  And with many vendors being overseas, they know you have no legal recourse should they choose to steal your money.  I have had numerous losses, the last time I purchased a large 2kg order I ended up with a batch of funky, dirty short hair that smelled like piss!  The vendor who addressed me as 'my friend' of course shut down communications with me when I complained, as I was no longer 'my friend' after he received my WU payment. 

It is a crap shoot now, you take a chance and you may luck up, or you may lose money.  I don't log on too often anymore, however, when I do see a member inquiring on a vendor that has ripped me off, I let them know of my personal experience so if you want to still take a chance, you have at least been forewarned.

I remember buying a pound of hair from indianhairs.com for about $165.... times have changed.  That being said, I never had a problem with them in receiving an order, nor getting shortchanged on an order.  So if I need to buy real Indian hair, then I have to suck up the increase or go to Wagmans.

Edited by LynnNyc - Feb 20 2012 at 9:31am
Rosy jerdson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosy jerdson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 6:36am
i have recently bought hair from sanjeev katoch,even i was also told that he was scammer but i reviewed all his mail and  trusted him and bought hair about three weeks ago and got my hair on time and hair seems to be OK.
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 8:22am
I hate when people say they are gonna post pics at such and such time and never do. Like wtf! 

Anyways I wanna order from Alibaba but the fact that they are set up different then Aliexpress makes me not want to. I like to read feedback and things like that and Alibababa is just too confusing. Plus I like to be able to see prices not have to contact and wait on prices. I will stick with Aliexpress until I hear of and know of a good Alibaba vendor.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 9:42am
OMG! I almost purchased hair from this guy. He is a semi stalker too. He sends me emails all the time asking if I'm ready to purchase hair. HELL NO!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic