FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Indian vendor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
tatefoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatefoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Indian vendor
    Posted: Feb 13 2012 at 8:26pm
Has anyone purchase from this sanjeev katoch Indian vendor before on Alibaba? I am looking into some curly or wavy hair. I need to build my stash. 

www.hairstyleexports.com

www.indianremihairextensions.com
http://hairstyleexports.trustpass.alibaba.com
www.hairstyleexports.tradeindia.com    = you may call me free of charge from this site

direct email  snvkatoch@gmail.com

??

Edited by tatefoa - Feb 14 2012 at 6:45am
Sponsored Links

tatefoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatefoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2012 at 8:38pm
Never mind . I  should  have goggled him  before posting. Too many complaints on him.  I will keep looking for Indian curly or wavy hair somewhere else.
TipStar86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TipStar86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2012 at 8:55pm
Where did you see complaints cause I only seen one person on here complain and I don't believe it
tatefoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatefoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2012 at 6:42am
Here are two complaints fromn the same James guy.

http://www.complaints-india.com/complaints/31853/Indian-remy-hair-extensions-Mr_sanjeev-katoch-owner_Is-a-theif-who-uses-the-internet-to-steal-_.html

I contacted the vendor and here is his reply
dear friend
this complaint was put by one person named james and he has put these at many places and he had paid only usd 150 but when the goods were delivered and signed by him . he started blackmailing that i send him 8 kg more hair otherwise he will keep posting these comments
i have each and every email of his even the payment of only usd 150 and also blackmailing emails that i send him 8 kg hair
if you want i can send you those emails
regards
XTY215 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XTY215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2012 at 9:53am
Well I hope you get your order in a timely fashion because I'm sure the peanut gallery is now flooding his factory lol. Don't forget to post pics!
chidiva79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chidiva79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2012 at 10:46am
Take a look at these:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/what-in-the-world_topic127609.html

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/hair-talk_topic233300_page89.html
chidiva79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chidiva79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2012 at 10:56am
Sorry...not sure why they aren't clickable..but just copy the links and paste in your browser, if that's the same guy...I would maybe research. I contacted this vendor back in December / January...his response seemed a little sketchy as he wanted me to send payment ASAP however he couldn't provide answers to some of the questions I had...these were simple questions regarding the hair (cuticles aligned, etc.). I decided not to use the vendor as it just didn't seem right. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Edited by chidiva79 - Feb 14 2012 at 11:00am
bweave_itn08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bweave_itn08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2012 at 11:02am
chidiva79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chidiva79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2012 at 11:03am
LOL...thanks bweave!
TipStar86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TipStar86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2012 at 2:36pm
Ok well I ordered form him last week so I will post a reveiw
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>