BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Indian remy #33 lace FRONT, SMALL, f/s

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Indian remy #33 lace FRONT, SMALL, f/s
    Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 11:42am
So idiot me here, since I needed a wig a.s.a.p., ordered of of Ebay (I do know better... Cry) this wig:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180731034165

In transparent lace, supposed to be a medium cap, it has decent density on the lace.  But the cap is WAY too small for my head.  I's say it is a small for sure.  It's a lace front, with about 2.5" parting space.  The seller is o.k. with my returning it.. to China.  And that will cost more than I feel like stressing over, with worrying about game playing on the other end once it gets there (you know what I mean).  Sooo I'd prefer to see if anyone here wants it, instead, to save myself the hassle.  

PM me you email address and I'll send photos; it looks like the picture, I have done nothing to it but try it on; the color is a more coppery #33 than most.  The hair is nothing special, just ol' remy, but it seems ok, a little dry on the ends, but nothing terrible about it.

Asking $130 shipped.   Thanks for looking!

Sponsored Links

hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 1:46pm
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:56pm
Lowering to $115 shipped.
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:32am
Lowering this down again.. I was looking at it again, the hair is kinda 'meh' and it's only a LF.... so I'm lowering it significantly.

$75 shipped.  I can't really wear it so it is of no use to me Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply