Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Indian Natural Wave 14" & 16" used for sale. $100
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Indian Natural Wave 14" & 16" used for sale. $100

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Ms. LeBlanc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. LeBlanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Indian Natural Wave 14" & 16" used for sale. $100
    Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:04pm
Hey There BHM,
I have 2 bundles of used Indian Natural Wave hair in off black, 14" and 16" inches. I have only used this hair one time and wore it for one month (December 16th-January 15th 2013) I hosted a holiday party and went for the pin-up look. This hair has been extremely good to me and there was minimal cutting to it, except for the frontal area my stylist layered to make it look more natural, upon install.

My natural curl pattern is 4c and I'm used to big hair therefore I wore the hair in it's natural wave most of the time, since I achieved a more natural look with it. I am going for an even more natural look and that's why I am selling it. I am selling the 16" bundle for $150 and the 14" for $90 or I am open to your best offer....those prices are a little less than I paid for it, with some cutting to the 14"

Since this form does not allow me to upload personal pix I can email you a ton of images upon request, with the hair worn in pin curls, flat ironed and natural wave. ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES OPEN TO PURCHASING SHOULD EMAIL ME seejanestyle@closetjane.comONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES OPEN TO PURCHASING SHOULD EMAIL ME
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:09pm
To be honest with you ppl are sceptic. The first thing u do when you join is sell hair. Girlllllll...that's a no no around these parts. They are going to chew u up at spit u out.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. LeBlanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 9:14pm
LOL.....well, thank you so much for taking the time to give me that tid bit. Yes, I am knew to this and I didn't really know where else to go. I figured this would be a good place to start, a friend who's a regular on this forum suggested I come this route. But I don't want to step on anyone toes, though. Or get chewed up and spat back out! no ma'am :)
so again, thank you and if you have any other [safer] suggestions, I'm all ears.

thanks girl!
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:58pm
Lol girl go to ebay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. LeBlanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 11:51am
You're the second person who said that....Thanks Princess
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System