BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Indian natural straight wefts f/s

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Indian natural straight wefts f/s
    Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 7:45am
Hi ladies -

I have some lovely hair I purchased from a member here, that I need to sell.  It is entirely unaltered from bought condition and been just stashed away.  I will post my own pics shortly, but here is the original sale post:

http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/16in-and-18in-indian-wavy_topic363630.html?KW=

To me the 16" bundle is a bit short.  But it is LOVELY hair, and nice flat wefting; strong non poofy feeling indian hair, a bit silky but not too shiny.  I love the hair, but I have nothing to match it and too many other 'half projects' going on, that I am selling this hair. 

I am asking $110 shipping on me, to the Cont. U.S.  PM me if interested.  Thank you!

Edited by hennared - Nov 19 2013 at 7:49am
Sponsored Links

mvanburen19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mvanburen19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 8:27am
sent a dm.
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 3:14pm
BUMP!!

I just deep conditioned this hair, and cut a 2 1/2" piece out of the shorter weft to test dyeing.  This hair needs BLEACH to lift and I only like to use high lift...    So, I am re-posting to sell!  Will most new pics after the bundles dry.  NOTHING else has been done to this hair, the longer bundle still has the plastic ties.  The hair sheds a teeny bit.  Nice flat wefts, seem sturdy, does have beards.

$85 for both bundles, SHIPPED.  PM me if interested!  Thanks.  Smile

(clickable link to original post)

http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/16in-and-18in-indian-wavy_topic363630.html?KW=

Edited by hennared - Dec 31 2013 at 3:16pm
TRENDIIVERSE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRENDIIVERSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:03am
I dye my hair with a red rinse after bleaching w/ 30vol devolper...do you think this hair can tolerate the processing? I've never dyed indian hair.
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:34pm
^^^ It probably would be fine, Trendiverse, but I'm sorry for forgetting to update - the hair has been SOLD!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply