Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 464748

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 7:39am
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

you don't "jump start" the body with vitamins and then stop taking them.  But Veemack, you absolutely believed that, and preached it before BHM re-educated you..

here's the link, if anyone is interested in doing their "research" versus "following"..

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/hair-loss-with-nioxin-vitamins_topic329519_page3.html

Ok Big smile I am not sure what your problem is and what you are arguing about. What is your motive?...... No one, especially not some faceless person in a forum, needs to re- educate me, I had a college degree way before this internet revolution.........That you would come into a thread just to start controversy shows your character and you must not have much of a life outside of the internet world. There is a way to state any issues you have with a challenge, but since you did not sign up for this challenge why are you concerned? Why are you here?..........It is a given that people do their own research so you do not have to tell them nor remind them. When you purchase supplements there are also reminders on the bottle on drug interaction and consulting your doctor.....Go some where else with your negativity, it is not needed here....This is a simple vitamin challenge for those who would like to take supplements to see how they effect your hair growth, that is all. If you have no interest in this then why bother commenting? You act as though you have something personal against me from the tone of your several posts in a row. Since you do not know me personally I find that immature.....Are you mad about a vitamin challenge for hair growth? And you really keep up with my posts like that, wow!  Never seen you post here before guess you have been secretly following this challengeBig smile.......  Go back and read the first page, it states to keep this challenge positive and free of negativity. Just choose happiness its easierBig smile........  So I will not respond to your negativity again, unless it is a post of substance. Rant all you want for those who like and need drama. As for me I choose life cause God is so good to us all.  Hope your life gets better and blessing to you!Big smile

Femme- now you know ain't nobody wanna hear your opposing contradictory facts. You took a bold move in coming up in here now you just got e bashed. All that bolded and underlining... GIRLLLLLLL... You done set her off.

Hilarious... Carry on

Edited by darlinnic - May 31 2013 at 7:42am
Sponsored Links

loulou82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loulou82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 10:09pm
'Nother update: I trimmed my hair on May 10th to 11 inches and now it measures 12 inches. I took before and after photos but they are not uploading. I'll post a side by side when I can.
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:45pm
I'm just bumping because its been a little quiet in here.   I still have one bottle of ultranourish. They did help with my hair growth. My hair is continuing to grow but I don't think as fast. I had to stop with the vitamins because they were doing a number on my face. I did increase my water intake which helped but I just can't take the risk. It ain't worth all that to me.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by relaxedtresses relaxedtresses wrote:

I'm just bumping because its been a little quiet in here.   I still have one bottle of ultranourish. They did help with my hair growth. My hair is continuing to grow but I don't think as fast. I had to stop with the vitamins because they were doing a number on my face. I did increase my water intake which helped but I just can't take the risk. It ain't worth all that to me.

Maybe you should try looking into a multivitamin and take a separate supplement for silica, collagen, and maybe a low dose of biotin.  As with any supplement, do not take the recommended amount at the beginning, start off with one dose every other day until your body gets used to it.  Then you slowly increase dosage to the recommended amount.  Personally I would include eating more of a variety of vegetables in addition to taking supplements but then again it is up to you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 464748