Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45464748>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
loulou82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loulou82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 11:36am
Hello Ladies!

Hope all is well. Big smile 

May is halfway gone and I my vitamin and water intake are on track.

I cut some of my hair again though. The majority of my hair is in a sew in but my leave out and bangs are exposed and I cut them to 11 inches. I think I can grow 'em back to 14 by New Years Star. I have to wait until June 14th to measure the rest. 
Sponsored Links

DEE80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEE80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 11:55am
I'm still having HF. I'm going to try to stick with it for 3 more months. If I gain some growth, I'll do it for 9 more months. As for my water intake, I have been able to drink 4 bottles of water a day.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 11:59pm
Maybe with these vitamins producing abnormal hair growth for people. Basically trying to trick the body with nutrients that it is not getting from food. The body is smart and complex. So when you stop feeding your body these vitamins, then the growth it produced goes away. This is why the best way to get nutrients to your cells is through healthy food. A change in diet will benefit not just your hair, but your whole body......There are many drugs that will tell you that the results will disappear when you stop using the product. Especially when you have feed this product to your body for 3 years.

I would stay away from Nioxin. Or maybe for those who choose to take this and other supplements like it. Maybe use the vitamin as a jump start to getting your hair healthier, and slowly change your diet to include all those nutrients. Then once your new diet becomes habit, stop taking the vitamins, but your body is still getting the nutrients.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 12:04am

I take supplements, but I agree with a lot of these restrictions. The people must be protected, because of being hard headed and not taking them per the instructions. Vitamins and supplements can cause damage just like any other drug. This is what people do not seem to want to understand. It is best to get your vitamins and minerals from your food.  However abusing them is not. This is part of the reason why we must have regulations such as these proposed because of vitamin abuse. Taking more is dangerous and many times one does not feel the affect until later.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 12:08am
these are the very words of the person who started this challenge. yes, you "Veemack"..

She'll be one side of the fence? then within the next moment, defend the very topic she was opposing. 

Confused

ladies, please do research on the folks you "follow" on this forum..

Edited by femmemuscleisback - May 17 2013 at 12:11am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 12:19am
you don't "jump start" the body with vitamins and then stop taking them.  But Veemack, you absolutely believed that, and preached it before BHM re-educated you..

here's the link, if anyone is interested in doing their "research" versus "following"..

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/hair-loss-with-nioxin-vitamins_topic329519_page3.html

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

you don't "jump start" the body with vitamins and then stop taking them.  But Veemack, you absolutely believed that, and preached it before BHM re-educated you..

here's the link, if anyone is interested in doing their "research" versus "following"..

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/hair-loss-with-nioxin-vitamins_topic329519_page3.html

Ok Big smile I am not sure what your problem is and what you are arguing about. What is your motive?...... No one, especially not some faceless person in a forum, needs to re- educate me, I had a college degree way before this internet revolution.........That you would come into a thread just to start controversy shows your character and you must not have much of a life outside of the internet world. There is a way to state any issues you have with a challenge, but since you did not sign up for this challenge why are you concerned? Why are you here?..........It is a given that people do their own research so you do not have to tell them nor remind them. When you purchase supplements there are also reminders on the bottle on drug interaction and consulting your doctor.....Go some where else with your negativity, it is not needed here....This is a simple vitamin challenge for those who would like to take supplements to see how they effect your hair growth, that is all. If you have no interest in this then why bother commenting? You act as though you have something personal against me from the tone of your several posts in a row. Since you do not know me personally I find that immature.....Are you mad about a vitamin challenge for hair growth? And you really keep up with my posts like that, wow!  Never seen you post here before guess you have been secretly following this challengeBig smile.......  Go back and read the first page, it states to keep this challenge positive and free of negativity. Just choose happiness its easierBig smile........  So I will not respond to your negativity again, unless it is a post of substance. Rant all you want for those who like and need drama. As for me I choose life cause God is so good to us all.  Hope your life gets better and blessing to you!Big smile

loulou82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote loulou82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 6:48pm
What in the world! Ouch

Back to the challenge at hand, I hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Star

My update: I've been very consistent for the month and am trucking right along.
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 8:13pm
Ummmmmmm...ok. I am finishing up my 3rd bottle. I have one more to go. I can't wait to be done. I feel like taking these vitamins is a chore!
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 7:39am
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Ok Big smile I am not sure what your problem is and what you are arguing about. What is your motive?...... No one, especially not some faceless person in a forum, needs to re- educate me, I had a college degree way before this internet revolution.........That you would come into a thread just to start controversy shows your character and you must not have much of a life outside of the internet world. There is a way to state any issues you have with a challenge, but since you did not sign up for this challenge why are you concerned? Why are you here?..........It is a given that people do their own research so you do not have to tell them nor remind them. When you purchase supplements there are also reminders on the bottle on drug interaction and consulting your doctor.....Go some where else with your negativity, it is not needed here....This is a simple vitamin challenge for those who would like to take supplements to see how they effect your hair growth, that is all. If you have no interest in this then why bother commenting? You act as though you have something personal against me from the tone of your several posts in a row. Since you do not know me personally I find that immature.....Are you mad about a vitamin challenge for hair growth? And you really keep up with my posts like that, wow!  Never seen you post here before guess you have been secretly following this challengeBig smile.......  Go back and read the first page, it states to keep this challenge positive and free of negativity. Just choose happiness its easierBig smile........  So I will not respond to your negativity again, unless it is a post of substance. Rant all you want for those who like and need drama. As for me I choose life cause God is so good to us all.  Hope your life gets better and blessing to you!Big smile

Femme- now you know ain't nobody wanna hear your opposing contradictory facts. You took a bold move in coming up in here now you just got e bashed. All that bolded and underlining... GIRLLLLLLL... You done set her off.

Hilarious... Carry on

Edited by darlinnic - May 31 2013 at 7:42am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45464748>