Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedIncrease your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 10:04pm
Welcome back Relaxedtresses!Clap
Sponsored Links

cutescorpio View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

Originally posted by cutescorpio cutescorpio wrote:

I finally caught up...LOL

Let me say, I've picked up so much from reading this thread and I'm excited to start really taking better care of my hair. I'm currently taking the Mineral Rich and I'm trying to drink more water. I'm drinking an average of 40oz a day which is better than my usual 0...lol
Welcome to the challenge I am so glad this thread has benefited you, this is the reason why I keep posting. Give out good and the good comes back. Good job on the water 40 ounces is better than most drink in a day. It is a constant struggle to drink those full 64 ounces unless you just love water like that.....So how long have you been taking the Mineral Rich? Did you just start?
I started about 2 weeks ago. I must say it's a lot easier for me to remember to take it. I'm probably going to stick with it so hopefully it will benefit my hair.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 8:18pm
Hello everybody!

Just checking in, to see what is happening. I just started taking Mineral Rich again, I decided not to order the Hairfinity but to stick with the liquid vitamin Mineral Rich. My vitamin regimen is still the same as before. I am out of the One Source Vitamins so I am currently only taking the Mineral Rich and other vitamins. My hair is really growing a lot, so I know this is working. I will do a length update when I remove my twists which should be around June 10th.

Hair Growth Info:
If you are taking any type of muscle relaxers or pain pills these medicines interfere with your hair growth. For this reason you should for sure take a biotin supplement or HSN vitamin to counteract your impaired hair growth. And as always consult your doctor when taking supplements.

HoneyCoated View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 9:02pm
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm excited to get back on my hhj.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 11:30am
Encouraging words for today:

Most things do not work for people because they never work the thing. People get lazy, slack, and give up so quickly. If something is important to you then you will stick with it with steadfastness. Be steadfast and unstoppable about all of your life goals. This is the difference b/n those who are successful and those who are not. Do not spend your precious time being negative or fascinated with the live of others, be positive and fascinated about your own life. So there you have it, be steadfast, unstoppable, positive and fascinated with your own life, this is a recipe for success in all things. And even if a project does not turn out the way that you desired, at least you can say with all honesty I was steadfast, unstoppable and positive about my work............Blessed day to you all!!!!!!!!!
BonitaApplebaum View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 7:36pm
Update...
Since February 2013 I've been taking:
1oz. Mineral Rich
1000mg MSM capsule and
(3)50000mg Biotin HSN Natures Bounty Pills

My hair has been growing ever since my big chop. After getting Sengalese Twists I have slacked on taking everything even moisturizing, its been a few weeks... So Yesterday I started with my regimen again. I have to order more MR, wish I could find that stuff in the store. But Im going to do my own little challenge for 60days to see how I do.
I have also noticed less hair fall (?). Normally I have hair that comes out with the bulb very easily, I believe the supplements has slowed that issue..

Happy growing everyone!!
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 8:04pm
BonitaApplebaum you do not have to do a challenge by yourself you can do it with us. Smile

If there is a vitmain shoppe in your city they sale the Mineral Rich there. I am sticking with it also. It is easy to take and I do better with it than tablets. Thanks for the update. I will have a picture update around the middle of June.....Well keep us posted, or keep me posted because I do check in several times a week to keep the challenge going.

Hope all are having a fantastic evening!Big smile
BonitaApplebaum View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 10:10am
Thanks Veemack I was so excited and consistent before... I hate getting lazy with these challenges! Guess no need in crying over spilled milk. Thanks for the info. I'll check a Vitamin Shoppe in my area for the MR..

Edited by BonitaApplebaum - May 15 2013 at 10:10am
natural essence View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 10:38am
Hi Ladies,

I finally got a chance to come up for air out of my hectic shedule.  I am still taking the HF vitamins but lacking in the department of water.  I plan to try to up my intake now that I am feeling a bit better.

I am still rocking the wigs and alternating between buns.  As well, I gave in and am now trying out the monistat challenge to see if I will gain any results from everything combined.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 10:35am
Originally posted by natural essence natural essence wrote:

Hi Ladies,

I finally got a chance to come up for air out of my hectic shedule.  I am still taking the HF vitamins but lacking in the department of water.  I plan to try to up my intake now that I am feeling a bit better.

I am still rocking the wigs and alternating between buns.  As well, I gave in and am now trying out the monistat challenge to see if I will gain any results from everything combined.
Hello good to hear from you, just stay in their with your water even 30 ounces is better than 1 glass per day. I do not always make it to my desired 64 ounces but that goal keeps me trying to, I always get at least 45-50 ounces in. If I didn't have that goal then I would probably only drink water when I took my vitamins....So you are trying the MN challenge, let us know if you get any results. A dermatologist told me he would not recommend it to be used on the scalp, he said there was a small study done but it was not using MN it was the other fungal killing ingredient. I can't remember the name of it, it starts with a C or K. I will look up my notes and let you know. I asked about safety of using it on the scalp, he said he does not recommend it, he said yes they give babies anti-fungal creams when they have the thrush but it is a different chemical than the MN creme used in the vagina. I try to share this info with people who mention MN for hair growth.....But whatever your technique is, as always I wish you a happy hair journey and blessings. Hope your schedule gets a little more relaxed, but being busy is a good thing, in my book. Blessings!!!!!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748>
  Share Topic