Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedIncrease your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 48>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fadedjeans15 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 4:51pm
I'm on vitamins too!var vglnk = {api_url: '//api.viglink.com/api', key: '0dff9ade2d1125af6c910069b6d6e155'};< ="text/" async="" ="http://cdn.vig.com/api/vglnk.js">
Sponsored Links

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 5:45pm
How is everyone doing with their vitamin intake?

Any new updates. My hair is braided so I will not have length updates until around Jun 10th.
I put in some honey color kinky twist, they look really good, I might post a picture.

Blessings to you all today and always!

NattyDoll View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 3:58pm
I'm getting worried about my slow growth, even though honestly I'm probably just worrying too much and not realizing how much my hair is growing over time. But the back of my hair (where I DESPERATELY need growth) seems to be growing a LOT slower than the rest of my hair! Confused So, hopefully my growth back there will speed up soon...(My bangs, however, have been out of control with growth!)

I'm thinking instead of ramping my herb doses every week, I'll switch it to every two weeks. Just because I should still see optimum results from new doses for that long.

Also, my hair has become VERY moist and soft...except my poor ends. =__= They're so dried out and awful feeling, I hate it! I need to find a way to moisturize my ends without greasing up my roots! Maybe I'm not drinking enough water anymore to properly moisturize my strands (I'm pretty sure my Monistat mixture is what's been making my roots so touchable). I HAVE been exercising a lot lately and haven't been drinking quite as much as I would like. So maybe I'll increase my water intake and see what happens (I probably should be drinking extra now that my MSM and Biotin doses are so high).

My hair seems to be growing so slowly past SL because the different parts grow and stop growing at different times. Some of my hair is at CBL now, but I can't expect to really call my hair CBL for another month or so... :( I'M TRYING TO EAT BETTER NOW AND INCREASE MY PROTEIN (2 Breakfast Essentials everyday, fish or meat whenever possible), so maybe that will help as well (I guess realistically my growth is pretty good for someone who basically doesn't eat a thing).
YaYaStar View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 5:00pm
Have you tried just baggying your ends
HoneyCoated View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 4:38pm
I'm going to participate in this challenge. I went to Vitamin Shoppe and purchased Biotin at 300 mcg and the regular multivitamin I take has 30 mcg of Biotin giving me a daily total of 330 mcg's of Biotin. I CANNOT take Biotin in large doses, as it breaks my skin out severley with painful cystic acne...but Biotin really works for me. Also, I take 1,000 mg of MSM daily, 1,000 mg of fish oil, and a few other irrelevant supplements. I think I'm going to add 50 mg of protein daily by mixing a shake. I hear protein is great for hair as well when taken internally.
HoneyCoated View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 4:41pm
BTW, I am lightly greasing my scalp daily with a mixture of JBCO & Megatek. Then I lightly scalp massage for 5 mins before wrapping my hair up with satin scarf for the evening.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by HoneyCoated HoneyCoated wrote:

BTW, I am lightly greasing my scalp daily with a mixture of JBCO & Megatek. Then I lightly scalp massage for 5 mins before wrapping my hair up with satin scarf for the evening.
Welcome to the challenge! Stay consistent and you will see results! Blessings!!!!!!!
cutescorpio View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 7:28pm
I finally caught up...LOL

Let me say, I've picked up so much from reading this thread and I'm excited to start really taking better care of my hair. I'm currently taking the Mineral Rich and I'm trying to drink more water. I'm drinking an average of 40oz a day which is better than my usual 0...lol
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by cutescorpio cutescorpio wrote:

I finally caught up...LOL

Let me say, I've picked up so much from reading this thread and I'm excited to start really taking better care of my hair. I'm currently taking the Mineral Rich and I'm trying to drink more water. I'm drinking an average of 40oz a day which is better than my usual 0...lol
Welcome to the challenge I am so glad this thread has benefited you, this is the reason why I keep posting. Give out good and the good comes back. Good job on the water 40 ounces is better than most drink in a day. It is a constant struggle to drink those full 64 ounces unless you just love water like that.....So how long have you been taking the Mineral Rich? Did you just start?
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 9:15pm
I'm back!!   I really want to finish up these bottles of GNC ultranourish as I really believe they helped me retain my inch. I have no idea how fast my hair grows normally but it usually takes me a least 4 months to retain an inch. I have increased my water intake and I am also on a topical gel my dermatologist prescribed so hopefully these two things will prevent me from breaking out. Fingers crossed.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 48>
  Share Topic