Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 48>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 12:25pm
Fill in the blanks using a red font

On average my grows_________ inches per month.
I have been in this vitamin challenge for_____ months and to date my hair has grown_______ inches.

My vitamin regimen has increase my hair growth rate by_____%.

Sponsored Links

loulou82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote loulou82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 11:27pm
I'll start Star

On average my grows_____.33____ inches per month.
I have been in this vitamin challenge for__(almost) 4 months 12/27/13 till now__ and to date my hair has grown____2___ inches. I started taking the core of my vitamins in June 2012.

(However I have not retained my growth. I had a professional trim on March 30 before my sew- in and lost 1 inch and I trimmed off 1-2 inches in my leave out area today. So I have not netted any retention. My leave out was 16.5-16.75 inches with some stray 17 inch pieces before the trim and is now an even 15 inches.)

My vitamin regimen has increased my hair growth rate by__50___%. I measured my new growth regularly before the sew-in from December to the end of March and I was trucking along but my ends were ragged. I'm quite happy with my bump in growth and will hopefully reap the benefits come take-down in June and after my final trim.

HHG Everyone!

Edited by loulou82 - Apr 21 2013 at 11:29pm
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 1:25am
Awesome!

I should have included my trim also, I just got a cut last week, about 1/4 an inch. I love the way fresh cut hair looks. My hair feels so good. Loving it!

natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 7:44pm
Hi Ladies,

I haven't posted in awhile but I have been keeping up with my vitamin intake.  I am still taking the HF and am on my last bottle...I have taken it for 3 months so far and did notice results in both length and thickness of my hair however, I did mention that I had a major cut back at the end of March so I am right back to where I started.
I would like to re-order HF but I am waiting on an active discount code.  If I run out prior to
reordering I will start to use up some hsn that I have in my stash to tide me over. 

AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2013 at 11:42am
I have not really been "tracking" my progress but it seems my hair grows the same amount with hair vitamins.. Which is 1/2 and inch a month.
Well except for the Spring Valley (my hair grew 3/4 inch in 40 days).

I did get one of these though. It's a 23.7 ounce bottle and I just decided to keep the bottle because I like the top on it..
It's easier to drink water down faster.
And I can gladly say I got in at least 50 ounces yesterday.
I just refill this bottle with water from new ones.

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 4:59am
Early morning to all you wonderful ladies!

Don't forget to stay on track with your vitamin taking and water drinking.

I have brought another bottle of Mineral Rich, love this stuff

If you are into smoothies, they are a great way to get all your servings of vegetables and fruits, which equal good nutrients. Start with the fruits and veggies you really love and go from their. Remember a green apple or lemon makes most things taste better.

Start your day off with a good protein rich breakfast. Pop your vitamins and go!

Very blessed day to you all, cause God is sooooooo good! Big smile

DEE80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEE80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 6:39pm
I just ordered a third bottle of Hairfinity. I haven't noticed any growth, but just thickness. I'm thinking about adding some biotin to the mix. I've been drinking 4 bottles of water a day. Maybe I'll start to see some growth once I start the third bottle. I still have a week to go on my second bottle.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by DEE80 DEE80 wrote:

I just ordered a third bottle of Hairfinity. I haven't noticed any growth, but just thickness. I'm thinking about adding some biotin to the mix. I've been drinking 4 bottles of water a day. Maybe I'll start to see some growth once I start the third bottle. I still have a week to go on my second bottle.
If you are seeing thickness then that is your growth, it just does not look like it to your eyes. They are working for you, more hair has pushed out of the hair follicles so it has to be length also. We can't gain more hair follicles for thickness. So congrats! Keep up the good work it will start to look like length before you realize it.
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:33pm
@DEE,
If the HF already has Biotin in it and you are breaking out then it might not be a good idea to take even more Biotin on top of that...
Just looking out.
DEE80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEE80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 10:42pm
@Veemack Oh, OK. I was expecting length instead of thickness. I use JBCO off and on, but I'm not too crazy about it because I get the itches from it.

@Amber Yeah, you're right. :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 48>