Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 48>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2013 at 9:44am
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

I'd like to join. Is juicing acceptable? For some reason multivitamins make me feel gassy and nauseous. So, I just juice and get my vitamins from that.
Juicing is a good thing, but this is a challenge based on vitamin supplement intake and results. So people view the posts looking for results we get from the different supplement intakes...... No one has a juicing for hair growth challenge why not start one so people can chart their results there. I would join you there.

Ahhh, makes sense...I guess with juicing I wouldn't be able to pinpoint the specific vitamin/mineral and the amount that caused growth (if any)...
Sponsored Links

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2013 at 2:05pm
Happy Friday to all!!!!!!!!
Do not forget to take your vitamins and drink lots of water.

You invested your money now do not waste it.
Remember most things work IF you work them!

Eat well!    Treat others well!   And your life will thrive!!!!!!!!!
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 7:14pm
1 month hairfinity update....

NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 7:38pm
^ Congrats, that's some amazing growth! Clap Lookin' good!

I just bought some Guggul. It's supposed to be good for hypothyroidism (the reason my hair stopped growing). So hopefully that paired with my Thyroid Support pills will help speed my growth even more (fingers crossed it will help me lose some fat as well!)

Unfortunately, my body doesn't seem like it's absorbing the water I'm drinking (for whatever reason). I force myself to drink MORE than enough (probably around 90-100oz a day, at least 80oz water). I'm not sure if I'm sick or what. :( But I'm having to go to the bathroom 20 minutes after drinking anything (an hour if I'm lucky), and I keep waking up dehydrated and feeling like I was up all night drinking. Has anyone else noticed this problem with their hair vitamins? Or is it just probably just something else?

Some days I wake up worrying that I might have to go to the hospital for dehydration so they can pump some fluids into me. I'm really hoping it doesn't get to that point. :/
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by NattyDoll NattyDoll wrote:

^ Congrats, that's some amazing growth! Clap Lookin' good!

I just bought some Guggul. It's supposed to be good for hypothyroidism (the reason my hair stopped growing). So hopefully that paired with my Thyroid Support pills will help speed my growth even more (fingers crossed it will help me lose some fat as well!)

Unfortunately, my body doesn't seem like it's absorbing the water I'm drinking (for whatever reason). I force myself to drink MORE than enough (probably around 90-100oz a day, at least 80oz water). I'm not sure if I'm sick or what. :( But I'm having to go to the bathroom 20 minutes after drinking anything (an hour if I'm lucky), and I keep waking up dehydrated and feeling like I was up all night drinking. Has anyone else noticed this problem with their hair vitamins? Or is it just probably just something else?

Some days I wake up worrying that I might have to go to the hospital for dehydration so they can pump some fluids into me. I'm really hoping it doesn't get to that point. :/
This does not sound good see your doctor ASAP. If your have thyroid issues you should consult your doctor before taking supplements. I mean we all should but especially those with present conditions. Having to go 20 minutes after drinking is not unusual at all. The more water you drink the more we will urinate. But feeling dehydrated and you have been drinking that much water, something is going on. See your doctor. Take care!
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 2:25pm
Good growth Naynay! I think my vitamins maybe causing breakouts. I'm going to have to give it a break.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 3:03pm
or just drink more water rt

naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 8:03pm
My face didnt start breaking out until last week. But I also decreased my water intake for the past 1.5wks so I think thats why. So needless to say im upping my water intake again.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 5:08am
Early morning to all!!!!!!!!!

I hope you all are still in the challenge taking your vitamins, because it makes a HUGE difference.
For those having issues with breakouts it is about water! Water! Water! Even when you stop taking the biotin you still need to increase your water intake. The biotin should not break one out, the fact that it does is your body speaking to you telling you it does not have enough water to process what you are giving it. So your body is in a unhealthy state at that time. Not giving your body enough water daily on a long term basis, leads to inflamation issues later which can be very hard on your body.....  All conditions right, our body should be able to process biotin and not breakout. But the body must have what it needs to work properly. Just like anything else. So as much as possible and we know it is possible chug a lug on that H2o.

Ladies I think my bangs have grown another 1/4 inch since my last length check. I honestly cannot call them bangs anymore, lol. So stick with this ladies, I do notice MANY who said they were on board are no longer posting Smile  Well, I guess that is the norm here. To those who fell off come on back and just pick back up and keep on trying this time be more dedicated.

Blessings!!!!!!!!

hiltonclary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hiltonclary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 5:36am
Hair require proper vitamins and proteins to grow. If they do not get it, they get damaged and have split ends. They do not grow when they have split ends. You should use hair grow shampoo and conditioner to provide them vitamins that they need to grow.

Edited by hiltonclary - Apr 18 2013 at 5:38am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System