Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 48>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2013 at 10:27am
Great job! modelb82.Clap
You'll be at your goals for the year in no time.
Sponsored Links

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2013 at 1:12pm
UPDATE:
So I measured my bangs the other night and they are at 10 inches now! I have had a growth spurt over the last two weeks. I am really happy with my results, my vitamin regimen is working. I do not use any type of tropical growth aide, because my hair is so healthy, I put very little on my scalp. I use only: EVOO, CO or AO. Once a week to keep fungus mites away I will use a treatment for this. I do use other natural oils randomly.....So glad I have found a good vitamin combination and I didn't have to spend a lot of moneyBig smile.
I did take pictures and will post soon. I should be very close to waist length now, but to keep from concentrating on it, I chose to concentrate on my bang. But I know it is growing all over, I can tell when I have to twist it.

Terrific Thursday to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 1:30pm
Congratulations on your growth both of you ladies!  Your hairs are just growing like weeds! Tongue

My diatomaceous earth came today and I read online that some take 1-2 heaping spoon/day. So that is the amount I stirred up in my glass of milk and it just taste like a protein shake when I added some honey. 
Now my daily regie is:

2 maxi-hair
2 5000 mcg biotin
2 1000 mg fish oil
3 spoons MSM
2 spoons diatomaceous earth (silica)

Oil scalp twice /week  and GHE twice /week or more 
Use a laser comb massager on scalp frequently

No updated picture yet.  will update when hair growth increases.

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 05 2013 at 1:57pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 1:46pm
@LadyA,
Don't you think that's too much Biotin?
Shocked
And how much Biotin does the Maxi Hair have in it?
When I was taking 5k Biotin that was way too much for my little body to handle even with drinking 64 oz daily.
I knew it was too much because I got breakouts.
Be careful. Too much of a good thing has adverse effects.
Increasing Biotin too much isn't going to mean more growth and it could just be negative in the end.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 2:02pm
That's a good point AmberColour. The maxi hair has only 2000  mcg  Biotin
I was taking 10000mcg biotin the previous month with no results except perhaps some thickening. But no increase in growth rate. 10k is a recommended dose on the bottle of 5000 tabs. So your point is well taken that I am 2k over the recommended dosage.... Maybe I will cut back to 1 5000 mcg pill extra biotin /day.
Thanks for the recommendation.
natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 6:54pm

Hi Ladies,

I have been MIA...Glad to see that many of you have had great progress with your hair.  I had to trim my hair back on the 17th of march due to shedding and split ends.  I attribute the shedding to all the stress I was going through having to care for two friends that are terminally ill...unfortunately one lost their battle to cancer.    I have not been as consistent with my vitamin and growth aid application but plan to start back this week.....I am hoping that the dust will settle and my life will get back to normal. 

In the meantime, I have been alternating between flw and buns.  I am now thinking of throwing in some afro puffy twist extensions as I will be busy at work for the next month....I am a bit hesitant as I swim 1-2x per week and unsure as to whether I will be able to rinse out all of the chlorine. 
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 9:01pm

Notice my prior pictures from Feb my bangs were at chin level now see they hang pass the chin. On feb 25th they measured 9 inches, now they measure 10 full inches. So in a little over three months my hair growth has doubled. Yes I am very pleased.

Edited by Veemack - Apr 07 2013 at 9:03pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 2:50pm
Good job to you, V!
It seems I will never get an inch a month.
At least it's growing though! So I'm not disappointed. c:
And it's average. I was never a slow-grower, so I am grateful to that.
It's really hard to track my growth. 
Even with a ruler or tape measure, since that's so discouraging to me.LOL

Today I started it off right with a protein shake, some fruit, and 20 ounces of water.
(I should do this everyday)

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 4:22pm
I can see exactly how much I grew because I colored it March 10th and the black roots will show EXACTLY how much I will have grown by April 10th... Looks like exactly 1/2 inch black roots .... At first I was on course to grow 1/4 inch/ month so I am happy I appear to be at least AVERAGE now and no longer a very slow grower Confused

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 08 2013 at 4:24pm
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by AmberColour AmberColour wrote:

Good job to you, V!
It seems I will never get an inch a month.
At least it's growing though! So I'm not disappointed. c:
And it's average. I was never a slow-grower, so I am grateful to that.
It's really hard to track my growth. 
Even with a ruler or tape measure, since that's so discouraging to me.LOL

Today I started it off right with a protein shake, some fruit, and 20 ounces of water.
(I should do this everyday)

Just measure one area with a ruler or body point write down the measurements and take a picture. Then do not measure it again for 30 days. It is real simple. Allow yourself to pull it and wonder but do no re measure for the full 30 days sometimes it takes longer. Remember it is growing everyday!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 48>
  Share Topic