Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 48>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2013 at 9:38am
Wow thats great progress RTresses your hair got so much fuller!!!!
Sponsored Links

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2013 at 11:00am
Yes great progress! Keep up the good work! Stay focused!
loulou82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loulou82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 12:01am
Congrats RelaxedTresses! Star

relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 3:17pm
Thanks ladies!!!!!
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 12:12pm
^ Your hair is so gorgeous! I'd love to have full, thick long hair like you! Congrats girlie!

ERMAHGERD YOU GUYS. ERMAHGERD.

I measured my hair a few weeks ago (a month ago tops) and measured a disappointing 3.5" at the back (although it's hard to measure my different lengths, it may have been up to 4"). I just measured today and I'm at 5" in the exact same spot.

...How???

I don't feel like my hair is growing at the lowest point, and it doesn't look it either. It just looks like the shorter length is catching up to that point, because my hair's much fuller at the bottom. So this progress is amazing me. I guess it makes sense, though. My hair curls a LOT at the bottom at this length, so the longer it gets, the more it curls upwards. Which makes it look the same length. (It looks SL, but would actually be full SL if it were straightened.)

MAYBE BSL BY THE END OF THE YEAR ISN'T A FAR OFF FANTASY AFTER ALL!!!

I'm sorry, I'm so excited. My hair hasn't grown AT ALL in 6+ months. This is so fantastic. I am in love with my supplements now!
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 1:18pm
Go head Nattydoll!Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Congrats keep it up!ClapClapClap

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 1:31pm
This morning I dreamed I was going bungie jumpingBig smile.
I went all the way to the point in which they had me signing the  ride wavierConfused.
Then I woke up. My niece was assisting me in doing the jump.
Now ladies in my prime I would not dare bungie jump and being in my fabulous 40's I for sure would not.
That is not me, I like my feet on the ground. Whats ironic is the particular niece who was leading me to bungie jump owes me a lot of money. I think in my subconscious mind I feel like she played me for a fool with the money she owes me, so this is why I dreamed this. I woke up singing: "Everybody plays the fool sometimes!" LOL!!!!!!!!!LOL I would be a FOOL to bungie jump (honestly how do you spell it, lol) Anyways and I was a fool to help her out. So everybody plays the fool sometimes, no exceptions to the rule! THANKS MSM for the crazy dreams! LOL

Wonderful Wednesday everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 3:11pm
ugh... well.. I have grown about 1/4 inch in 3 weeks Confused  Cry Pinch
I did buy 2 more bottles of maxi hair and 2 lbs of food grade diamaceous earth today though. So, I am giving this my all.... I will soon have 4 months supply of supplements on hand and these seem to be somewhat stronger than Hairfinity.
I take daily: 
  • 2 maxi hair tablets
  • 1 or 2 5000 mcg biotin tablets
  • 3 teaspoons of msm in oj

oil scalp and massage twice/ week with castor oil with msm, cayanne and garlic powder in it... soon to buy sublimed sulphur and a tube of monistat to add to my oil.

GHE constantly
No heat whatsoever now. Just sitting around popping pills with unpresentable, oily hair.

I hope genetics does not play too much a role for me to succeed at this.. I am trying VERY hard.

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 03 2013 at 3:52pm
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 4:19pm
@nattydoll, awesome girly! :)
@V, lol. I love that. Fab forties.

Anyways. I've been doing better with my water intake the past few days.
Got at the least 50 oz but no more than 60.
I must make time to drink water in the morning.

I really need to get back to applying a topical growth aide, as I think that helps a bit, not only the internal. For me at least. I would say there's a difference.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2013 at 1:48am
So I'm reposting this from the Crazy Growth Overload Challenge (I joined a lot of challenges in Jan & Feb):

Hmmm so a recap. I think I got about 3 inches total of growth. I started out in January at around the 3 to 4 line on my shirt (and I used the same shirt in every length check pic for consistency) and am now kissing the 7 line. I don't have specific inch measurements of the front and back, but I started out at grazing APL and am now nearly BSL. Smile

Since mid January I've stuck religiously to my reggie:

• GHE every other day (or at least 2x a week depending on if it seemed like my hair was moist enough) using Liquid Gold with sulfur
  • Hairfinity + Garlic Pill daily

Considering that I managed to snag and retain an inch a month, I will continue to do this so I can reach my long term goal. Right now I'm still PS'ed in a flw because it's still chilly here in NYC. It's FINALLY starting to get into the 50s. But I'll probably wait til the weather is consistently upper 50s low 60s before I start seriously rocking twist outs.

Originally my long term goal was MBL, I've decided to reach for the stars with WL so that when I wear my hair in its natural state, it'll be BSL. I get  A LOT of shrinkage, so even when I do twist outs, my length is about 75% of its true length.  

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style