Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 48>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2013 at 10:35am
Maybe continue the challenge 3 months more so we can see the real benefit of taking these vitamins more than 90 days Embarrassed If you say it takes a minimum of 90 days to get the vitamins in your system really
Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.  (I have been taking vitamins since like february 1st and I saw zero benefits the first month too)

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 26 2013 at 10:37am
Sponsored Links

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2013 at 10:51am
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

Maybe continue the challenge 3 months more so we can see the real benefit of taking these vitamins more than 90 days Embarrassed If you say it takes a minimum of 90 days to get the vitamins in your system really
Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.  (I have been taking vitamins since like february 1st and I saw zero benefits the first month too)
The challenge is ongoing....Some people see results within the first 30 days, it largely depends on each persons, diet, health and age. But I always say to be fair to the vitamins at least try them for 90 days.
kndafree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kndafree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 3:37pm
I would like to join. I will get a pic posted soon. Right now m y hair is above shoulder length. I will be getting a relaxer tomorrow. I have been taking Biotin 5000 mcg a day and a multivitamin. And a lot of water. I really don't have a hair regimen yet.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2013 at 4:36pm
I have been doing absolutely fantastic with my vitamin intake this past week. Even through the holidays I have not missed a beat. So proud of myself. I went to put on mascara two days ago and my lashes have gotten so long and the bottom ones also. Not sure why the sudden growth spurt. I can say the one thing that has changed is that I take the full strength of my vitamins and take them together. And I have been consistent with all my supplements not just the ones for hair growth. But my lashes are amazing looking. My nails always grew with the vitamins but they have broken off now, because my hands are in dish water twice a day. Also I do not need long nails they get stuck in my keyboard, lol.

What about you ladies? What is new? How ya growing?

I did a fabulous twist out and curl on my tightly coily 4C hair. If you would like to check it out go to
Coilyqueensrock.com

Blessings to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2013 at 7:22pm
^^I gave up long nails too, years ago! I type too much! :)
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 9:58am
Blessed Resurrection Day! So glad Jesus Christ rose with all power in His hands. No matter what I always give praises to God for my life and any success that I have. Because I know by myself I am nothing. But through  Jesus Christ I can do all things.

Hope all those who are reading this have a wonderful day!

Here is my updated vitamin regimen:
I am currently out of Mineral rich and plan to reorder but currently I am taking the following:
Fish oil---twice a day=2,000mg
Biotin----twice a day=2,000mcg
MSM------twice a day=2,000mg
2 chewable vitamin C tablets= 1,000 milligrams (some days I take more)
One Source hair, skin & nails multi vitamin-----twice a day (this has 5,000mcg of biotin in it and MSM)
With all my vitamins together I get 7,000mcg of biotin daily and I have no breakouts.

Vitamin tip: It is not only about taking high doses of a particular vitamin which gets your results, but it is important to find the right combination of vitamins. Because the vitamins work together the same way a balanced meal does. If you eat broccoli all the time and nothing this would not be good, although broccoli is a wonderful healing food. Your body needs combinations foods which works together and make the other foods better and more beneficial to your body. Well supplements are the same. This is why multi vitamins are so important.
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 1:41pm
Hey lovely ladies!
Quick check_in for me.
I'm now only taking the Hairfinity.
Mainly because i want to see how it works alone.
So far i have not seen any growth increase, but i'm not really trying to length check either.
I did take my Mineral Rich today after i finished my protein shake.
I still have some left because i haven't been taking it.
I'm not taking MSM atm either because i am not sure how much the Finity has in it. And it doesnt say on the label. But anywho, i have been consistent with my intake on the vitamins but i need to do better with the water and get at least 50 oz

Edited by AmberColour - Mar 31 2013 at 1:43pm
kwicherbichen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kwicherbichen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 4:21pm
Hi! I'm joining this. I'm starting out with 4" of hair -- measuring near the nape on my left side. This will be my point of reference. 

I'm taking PROCAPS hair skin and nail vitamins. Here's a list of what's inside.
http://www.procapslabs.com/products/Details.aspx?pid=268447210
The reason I take procaps is because it has almost the same values as hairfinity, but does not contain any additives or allergens. The smell is not there. Its easier on the stomach. And I get it on auto-ship for a discount.

I take 1 pills a day because I take other vitamins sporadically throughout the day and do not want to over dose (like liquid vitamins, fortified almond milk, fiber+vitaminD3 pills for when I'm feeling depressed, etc). But on days that I don't, I will take 2 pills.

I need to add omega3/dha/etc, as well. I'm not consistent on that yet.

Edited by kwicherbichen - Mar 31 2013 at 4:23pm
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 8:18pm
Welcome to the challenge Kwicherbichen much success to you!

Edited by Veemack - Mar 31 2013 at 8:19pm
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2013 at 12:37am

I retained an inch these last 3 months....think I'm going to keep taking these vitamins and see where it gets me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 48>