Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 48>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by naynay455 naynay455 wrote:

@vee mack that is the last thing I wanna hear/read cause if I store it anywhere else I guarantee im gonna forget to take it. So im just gonna have to turn the heat down in the bathroom and shower with the door open.

Sorry, I know how you feel. Well that is a good ideal to turn the heat lower in those areas. What about your night stand by your bed?
Sponsored Links

juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 8:59pm
Which is better msm vs biotin vs hsn pills
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

It's all about the amounts that you ingest. Most HSNs you buy in a drugstore have biotin, but maybe not MSM. Hairfinity has high levels of MSM & biotin in it. But if you take enough MSM & biotin as individual suppliments (pending the amount of mg or mcg in them), you don't need a HSN.
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2013 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

@vee mack that is the last thing I wanna hear/read cause if I store it anywhere else I guarantee im gonna forget to take it. So im just gonna have to turn the heat down in the bathroom and shower with the door open.

Sorry, I know how you feel. Well that is a good ideal to turn the heat lower in those areas. What about your night stand by your bed?

not gonna work my room temp goes up amd down because i hate being cold so i will blast the heat as necessary. but once it gets warmer out i can move it there.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2013 at 11:20am

Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

not gonna work my room temp goes up amd down because i hate being cold so i will blast the heat as necessary. but once it gets warmer out i can move it there.
Yea our room gets to hot most of the time, while the rest of the house is to cold. Room temperature is fine for your vitamins and medicine, it is only when they are near heat sources such as cooking, heat appliances, windows which get a lot of sun or places which have lots of heat steam such as the bathroom. Room temperature is fine, they are created to withstand normal room temperature.
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 10:43pm
@ modelbusiness82

Thank you
ClassicBeautee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClassicBeautee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2013 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

Country Life Maxi hair vitamins has both biotin and MSM. That way you get the benefits of all 3. I just added them to my regimen and so far so good!
DEE80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEE80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 8:38pm
Would it be a bad idea to take 5000mg biotin with Hairfinity? Hairfinity has 2500mcg. How about a multivitamin? I have some vitamins that are sitting in my drawer that I was using before Hairfinity.TIASmile
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 6:48am
Originally posted by DEE80 DEE80 wrote:

Would it be a bad idea to take 5000mg biotin with Hairfinity? Hairfinity has 2500mcg. How about a multivitamin? I have some vitamins that are sitting in my drawer that I was using before Hairfinity.TIASmile
The HF has enough biotin in it don't take the additional biotin. High doses of any vitamin whether water soluble or not make your kidneys and liver work overtime. And they are not necessary. Take the HF by itself or take the multi vitamin and the biotin together. Just choose one. When you take the HF that functions as your multi vitamin. Remember if you choose to take that much biotin or any biotin drink at least 64 ounces of water daily, or you will experience breakouts. The breakouts are an indication that your body is having a hard time processing what you are doing to it.
DEE80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEE80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 3:52pm
@Vee Oh, OK. I've been taking HF only. I notice on YT that some ladies take HF, a multivitamin, and biotin. Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style