Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 48>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 10:22pm
I take my hair vitamins at night as not to interfere with the morning routine I already had going. I'm thinking of getting a pill cutter because these vitamins are huge!
Sponsored Links

DEE80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEE80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 5:38pm
@Vee Thanks.Smile I want to drink more. I have back problems, so I believe drinking more has helped my problem a little bit.

I take my vitamins in the morning or during lunchtime. I have to eat some heavy and lots of water. I don't want to get any side effects.

I was looking on YT where one woman said she almost died from taking Hairfinity. I think her problem was you can take both of them at the same time like throw two in your mouth at one time. Also, you have to drink a lot of water. I didn't really look at the video, but I read the comments and it seemed like she didn't drink enough water.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by DEE80 DEE80 wrote:

@Vee Thanks.Smile I want to drink more. I have back problems, so I believe drinking more has helped my problem a little bit.

I take my vitamins in the morning or during lunchtime. I have to eat some heavy and lots of water. I don't want to get any side effects.

I was looking on YT where one woman said she almost died from taking Hairfinity. I think her problem was you can take both of them at the same time like throw two in your mouth at one time. Also, you have to drink a lot of water. I didn't really look at the video, but I read the comments and it seemed like she didn't drink enough water.
Oh wow, I need to watch her video. I still have not purchased any yet, still thinking, lol.....From what I hear those are some pretty big pills why would she try to swallow two a the same time? That can't be good. Thanks for sharing.
DEE80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEE80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 7:12pm
After I use my second bottle up, I don't know if I'll purchase again. I may just go the cheap route and buy some MSM, use my biotin, and get some more multivitamins. I'll let you know if I get any growth. I should have at least an inch or two. If it works, I'll repurchase. I'm looking for two inches since they say you're supposed to get an inch a month. I'm using organic coconut oil now too. 
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

Originally posted by DEE80 DEE80 wrote:

Oh wow, I need to watch her video. I still have not purchased any yet, still thinking, lol.....From what I hear those are some pretty big pills why would she try to swallow two a the same time? That can't be good. Thanks for sharing.

They are but they're also capsules so they go down smoothly. As opposed to some Sunvalley HSN's I had last summer that were bigger than HF and also very dry and would stick in the back of your mouth so you had to keep downing water to swallow them. Dead Meanwhile they were starting to dissolve and the taste was absolutely horrible!

I guess if you really wanted to you could probably open them and just mix the powder in with juice to make it easier.
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 3:53pm
Hey ladies my 2 bottles of hairfinity came today.
DEE80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEE80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 7:28pm
I don't have any problems with them going down as long as i drink a lot of water. I know, some big pills will make you choke though. I can't take one-a-day womens. They're too big and make me sick.
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 10:19pm
OK so i have tons of vitamins on my microwave and i put them there initially cause i figure if i was gonna grab some thing to eat i would take it at the same time. but that didnt work cause i would be in the kitchen looking at the vitamins and not take it. or i wake up so early in the morning that im in a rush and forget to take it.

but now since taking the HF vitamin this week i leave a bottle right on my bathroom sink cause its the first place i go in the morning and the last place before bed washing hands is a must so i just take the vitamin at the same time. it helps with my gain weight journey too because once i pop it in my mouth i know i have to eat something.

Edited by naynay455 - Mar 15 2013 at 10:23pm
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by naynay455 naynay455 wrote:

OK so i have tons of vitamins on my microwave and i put them there initially cause i figure if i was gonna grab some thing to eat i would take it at the same time. but that didnt work cause i would be in the kitchen looking at the vitamins and not take it. or i wake up so early in the morning that im in a rush and forget to take it.

but now since taking the HF vitamin this week i leave a bottle right on my bathroom sink cause its the first place i go in the morning and the last place before bed washing hands is a must so i just take the vitamin at the same time. it helps with my gain weight journey too because once i pop it in my mouth i know i have to eat something.
I understand why you would keep your vitamins in those commonly traveled places, but is it warm in your bathroom from showers and heat? If it is remember heat destroys the nutrients in the vitamins. This is why I stopped storing mines in my kitchen, which I feel is more convenient for me, because you know I am going to eat and see them. But my kitchen gets hot, so I had to stop storing them there. This may not be your case just giving you a reminder.

3  things that weaken your vitamins

Light (keep vitamins away from windows and bright light)
Heat (do not store vitamins near heat vents, or in rooms which have lots of heat steam)
Air (remember to put the top back on your vitamins)

This also goes for your natural oils, essential oils and medicines.

Your oils and vitamins should come in dark color and non see through containers.
Remember when you make your oils mixes to use dark color containers.

Best to store oils and vitamins in a cool dry place.
A dark closet is best, although not helpful in helping us to remember to take them
Pay attention to expiration dates on vitamins
When ordering online it is best to order straight from the company, so you can know the product is fresh.

AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 2:35pm
I started taking my Hairfinity vitamins today.
I need to do a length check tonight or tomorrow. And I have about a week or less left with the Mineral Rich. I don't think I will repurchase again. But I most likely will look for a liquid vitamin that is specified for energy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 48>