Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 48>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
renee728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renee728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 10:34am
I used the MSM in pill form.  Yes, I took it with my other vitamins after my breakfast each morning.  I did do some research on side effects and read that some experience vivid dreams and some experience intestinal problems.  Well I guess I'm one of those!  Cry  I stopped the MSM and replaced it with a bamboo extract supplement so will see how that works.  I have only been taking the bamboo for about a month now.  Thanks so much for your replies.
Sponsored Links

renee728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renee728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 10:37am
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

I personally didn't have that issue when I took MSM by itself. But did you use the powder or a pill? I've heard warnings that some people who used the pill had additional side effects because of potential fillers that are used in the pill form. Most people I know have only said that they sometimes have vivid dreams if they take MSM too late in the day. 

I might give the powder MSM a try.  The fillers in the pill could be the problem???  Thanks!
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by renee728 renee728 wrote:

I used the MSM in pill form.  Yes, I took it with my other vitamins after my breakfast each morning.  I did do some research on side effects and read that some experience vivid dreams and some experience intestinal problems.  Well I guess I'm one of those!  Cry  I stopped the MSM and replaced it with a bamboo extract supplement so will see how that works.  I have only been taking the bamboo for about a month now.  Thanks so much for your replies.
You are very welcome. And yes I can testify of the vivid dreams they are real. There must be something in the MSM which makes you sleep better, those dreams are real vivid and crazy. But not nightmarish but I guess it depends on what is already in your subconsciousLOL.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 6:10pm
Definitely try the powder. But beware lol...it is EXTREMELY bitter. Most suggest you mix it with a glass of cranberry or grapefruit juice (basically anything acidic or citrus based) to cut the bitterness. Some people can do it in just water, but it gave me a lock jaw moment lol. 
msb2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msb2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by renee728 renee728 wrote:

Hi Renee, I also had a problem when I took MSM, it would give me a headache, I knew it was the MSM because I had to stop taking a different vitamin everyday until I discovered that it was the MSM that was causing my headache. But, it did not discourage me from taking MSM, I changed different brands and the headache ceased. Sometimes, if one brand of vit/supplement doesn't work for you try other brands, if you can afford to do so because I was in Whole Foods on yesterday and the price of some of those vitamins are ridiculous. I hope you have better luck taking the bamboo extract supplement. hth
msb2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msb2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 6:36pm
I haven't tried MSM in the powder form, This maybe something I will try
BonitaApplebaum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonitaApplebaum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 10:46pm
bump
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 12:48pm
I did not do so well on my water intake yesterday.
Ugh.
I had to close the restaurant yesterday, and I didn't get home until 12 A.M
I didn't even get to oil my scalp yesterday since I was so sore and tired. :/

But today makes my last serving of the Spring Valley, so tomorrow I am going to be taking the One Source again.
I also picked up some Mineral Rich from a local Health store in my area.. I will have to take a look at both the labels just to be sure that they don't clash. I heard it is really good for energy, which I really need. The claims I have seen saying that it grows hair--eh, I just haven't seen enough proof.
But I could use more energy!!!
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by AmberColour AmberColour wrote:

I did not do so well on my water intake yesterday.
Ugh.
I had to close the restaurant yesterday, and I didn't get home until 12 A.M
I didn't even get to oil my scalp yesterday since I was so sore and tired. :/

But today makes my last serving of the Spring Valley, so tomorrow I am going to be taking the One Source again.
I also picked up some Mineral Rich from a local Health store in my area.. I will have to take a look at both the labels just to be sure that they don't clash. I heard it is really good for energy, which I really need. The claims I have seen saying that it grows hair--eh, I just haven't seen enough proof.
But I could use more energy!!!
Well days like this do happen, the good thing about it is that you can start over tomorrow. ........ If a supplement gives you energy then it will also help with your hair growth, the more energy the better you move the more you move the better the circulation. Better blood circulation equals an all around better body. This includes hair growth. Extra minerals and vitamins work together to help all body functions. The mineral rich does not have a large amount of mg as a hair & nail supplement. But it is just as good because it is a liquid so it is better absorption. We can take single amounts of these supplements but if they do not absorb into the bloodstream they do not benefit us a lot. So it is not about quantity but quality of the supplements we take. Some studies have shown that the tablet vitamins do not absorb into your bloodstream. Now the one source is in tablet form, but I can tell it does absorb. It also depends on the quality of the tablet. But the one source vitamin is the only tablet vitamin I do take. Since January, my bangs have grown almost 3/4 inch, so that is what almost 7 weeks, that is good for me. I normally get 1/4 inch per 5-8 weeks. So anytime I take something and it exceeds my normal slow growth rate, I call it a winner. And it is winter time, so that is a extra plus. This is taking mineral rich and one source daily. I was taking MSM but I slowed down with it about 2 weeks ago. Just because I kept forgetting. I will start back. I will post my results on Feb 20th. Hopefully others will post also. Blessings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loulou82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loulou82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:26pm
I think my vitamin combination is proving successful. Although it's only been in about 6 weeks, I definitely see a difference. My sides now measure 17.25. It usually takes me 3 months to get an inch.

Sorry in advance for the large picture. Veemack what uploader/ program do you use to get your pictures to be a reasonable size?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 48>