Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 48>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:59am
Glad to hear that you are able to stay on top of taking all of them.

Now that I just take the HF along with my fish oils I have been very consistent and am hoping to see good results after my initial 3 month trial period with them.  If not, then it will be back to taking my individual capsules of HSN, biotin, msm and silica.  I may opt to find a liquid supplement if I don't have success with HF but I am crossing my fingers that it works for me!
Sponsored Links

msb2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msb2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:19am
Natural Essence have you tried taking all of your supplements together? You should see results in 3 months, good luck with your vitamins
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:52am
Originally posted by AmberColour AmberColour wrote:

Got it in at least 64 oz. today!
I usually only get at least 50 oz.
ClapGOOD JOB! CONGRATS TO YOU, I KNOW IT IS NOT EASY!.......I have not done well in the water department this week, I only drank 8 ounces when I take my vitamins. Yesterday I was putting on lipstick and noticed peeling lips! I was like oh no! My lips never peel, part of it is from the central heat and most of it is from being dehydrated! So that woke me up, because chap lips are not cute!

Good morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!! Make today a great day the power is in your hands!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Veemack - Feb 07 2013 at 9:53am
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:59am
Originally posted by msb2011 msb2011 wrote:

Hi Natural Essence,
I manage my pill regime in 2 parts, am and pm. Some of them are required to be taken 2x a day and the others only once, so I separate my vitamins according to that. I forgot to mention that I take my vits with oatmeal,yogurt and an apple. This is my breakfast that I prefer to eat when I take my vitamins. My sister started me with taking vitamins, so I have been taking vitamins,now consistently, for almost 3 yrs, I find myself adding new vitamins while dropping others that I do not find useful. hth

Welcome to the challenge!!!!!! SmileSmileSmile
We are here to support and encourage each other so please post as often as you can.
I see you take a lot of vitamins hats off to your discipline to do so. This means you have a lot you can share with the group, so I will look forward to reading your posts. Again welcome!SmileSmile

For anyone wanting to join, just hop right in and post as often as you can. While this thread is still under 25 pages please read at least the first 10 pages. Blessings and success to all!!!!!!!!!!

natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:21am
Hi,

I  used to take them all together but I find taking them at different intervals ensures that your system is continually receiving the supplement as our body flushes out what ir doesn't require.

I am sure I will see results within 3 months of taking the HF.....I just would like to gain the results of 1 inch or more per month and I will pleasantly surprisedBig smile...

happy growing ladies
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 12:39pm
A funny thing happened about a week ago before one of my cleanse and deep condition session.
(thought I would share it with this group)

So I wanted to give my scalp an extra cleanse, so I decided to do a pre shampoo treatment of wash and ACV on my scalp. I have a bad habit of not labeling my bottles. I am the only one who uses them and I do not cleanse with toxic ingredients. I cleanse with white vinegar sometimes, so I keep a bottle of white vinegar and water under my kitchen sink. So you can guess what happened right? I grabbed the white vinegar bottle thinking it was a prior mix of apple cider vinegar, and I started spraying away. I rubbed it in my scalp and hair then I noticed how strong the vinegar scent was. Now all vinegar has a strong smell, but to me the white vinegar smells the strongest. I quickly realized I had put WHITE VINEGAR IN MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!CryCryCry So I ran to the bathroom sink trying quickly to get this WHITE VINEGAR out of my hair. Now the good thing about it is, I only used it in the back of my head before I realized my mistake, but when I looked in the bathroom mirror ladies I had COILS POPPING FOR DAYSLOLLOL. This strong vinegar had made my coils come to life. BUT THE REWARDS ARE NOT WORTH THE RISK! So please do not use white vinegar on your hair it will dry it out for sure and you will probably end of with broken off hair. Will it do it after one use, probably not. But I am sharing this as a funny story not as a how to. And to make it worst I make a strong mixture of white vinegar to clean with, because you want it clean right, so no telling how much white vinegar to water ratio I had in that bottle.  So again I say do not use white vinegar in your hair. Just me sharing an interesting story with you ladies. Have a wonderfully blessed day!
renee728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renee728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:15pm
Hi ladies - I'm a lurker to this Challenge.  Have read all posts and I hope you don't mind a "lurker" asking a quick question.  I used to take MSM supplements for maybe about 6 months and they caused me to bloat horribly.  At least I think it was the MSM because I have removed them from my vitamin regimen and the bloating went away.  I want to try to take them again because I know of all of the benefits from it.  Did this happen to any of you?  Should I give it another try and maybe after 6 months the bloating would have went away?  OP and all ladies in this challenge have such a wealth of information I'm hoping you can help me out.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:22pm
I personally didn't have that issue when I took MSM by itself. But did you use the powder or a pill? I've heard warnings that some people who used the pill had additional side effects because of potential fillers that are used in the pill form. Most people I know have only said that they sometimes have vivid dreams if they take MSM too late in the day. 
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by renee728 renee728 wrote:

Hi ladies - I'm a lurker to this Challenge.  Have read all posts and I hope you don't mind a "lurker" asking a quick question.  I used to take MSM supplements for maybe about 6 months and they caused me to bloat horribly.  At least I think it was the MSM because I have removed them from my vitamin regimen and the bloating went away.  I want to try to take them again because I know of all of the benefits from it.  Did this happen to any of you?  Should I give it another try and maybe after 6 months the bloating would have went away?  OP and all ladies in this challenge have such a wealth of information I'm hoping you can help me out.
Were you taking the supplements with food on your stomach? And did you drink at least a full glass of water when you took the MSM?....This has not been my case, but since your symptons stopped after you removed the MSM, then I would say it was the MSM. I would not take it anymore until I spoke to my primary doctor about how it made you feel. There are plenty of other supplements out there for hair, maybe the MSM will not bother you if you take it mixed in with other vitamins....Honestly I would not fool with it, if you still have some that have not expired you can try taking it after you eat with a full glass of water. But I would not buy anymore look for another supplement. Silica and bamboo extract are good, will look up more for you when I get a chance.
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:05pm

Thanks

I took in at least 64 oz to day also.

I set out 4-16.9 water bottles for tomorrow, too.

I noticed the water absorbed better today as I didn't have to run to the bathroom so much.LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 48>
  Share Topic