Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 48>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:01am
Hi Ladies,

I have been on point with my vitamin intake (HF)  and haven't missed a dose as yet. I have also been consistent with my water intake.

Hope everyone is doing well
Sponsored Links

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 1:00pm
Good afternoon ladies! Hope all is well! We should be measuring our growth progress coming up on February 20th. Even though we started earlier than Jan 1, I consider January 1st the start of this challenge. So Feb 20th will make 51 days of using hair supplements. So lets do a check at this point and then the next length check at the 90 day mark. Please share your results even if you do not have pictures. Great day everybody!
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 1:51pm
Great! This post reminded me to take my vitamins.
I had to go out with grandma and get a birthday cake for my aunt...
Now I'm munching on some Lasagna! Yum.
I'm taking my vitamins after I finish!! :D
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by AmberColour AmberColour wrote:

Great! This post reminded me to take my vitamins.
I had to go out with grandma and get a birthday cake for my aunt...
Now I'm munching on some Lasagna! Yum.
I'm taking my vitamins after I finish!! :D
LASAGNA! Just rub it in our face okay! Time for me to hit up an Italian restaurantLOL! Love Love Love my pasta!!!!!!!!
loulou82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loulou82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 12:18pm
Length check on Feb 20... got it. I've been taking my superfood in addition to my vitamins. It's not too bad. I don't babysit it though. I drink it right away in a smoothie or fruit juice. 
msb2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msb2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 1:02pm
Hi ladies,
I would love to join this vitamin regime, if it's not too late, I have been using Mineral Rich for about 2 weeks now and I must say, this stuff is great!! I say this because I was suffering from fatigue in the afternoons, so my sister told me about this liquid vitamin she has been taking, so, long story short, I ordered mine from Swansonvitamins.com for $23.99 plus $4.99 for shipping. It arrived in 3 days. The first day I drink some, I had so much energy!!! I also take numerous vitamins like Biotin 7500 mcg, Silica 250mcg, Fish,Flax and Borage Oil, Viviscal, Vitamin B-12 1000mcg, Garlic pills w/Cayenne pepper10,000 IU, multi-vitamin, MSM 1000mg and Cod Liver Oil (careful with the Cayenne, this supplement is very strong and if the dosage is too high it burns the stomach!!! I have found that if I take my vitamins daily at the same time, I have energy that lasts all day and it helps with my appetite, I'm less hungry. I forgot to add that I take hair,skin and nails vitamin and Collagen. I must say that my nails grow at fast pace and my skin is glowing ((Collagen). I am currently wearing a FLW so I can't measure my hair at the moment,and I decide to try and wear this wig for at least 2months without disturbing my hair!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 2:15pm
Hey msb,

I am sure that it will be fine for you to join us!!
 Sounds like you have a good line up of vitamins and supplements but may I ask how you manage to stay on top of taking all of them on a consistent basis as that sure is a lot of pills.
msb2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msb2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 7:57pm
Hi Natural Essence,
I manage my pill regime in 2 parts, am and pm. Some of them are required to be taken 2x a day and the others only once, so I separate my vitamins according to that. I forgot to mention that I take my vits with oatmeal,yogurt and an apple. This is my breakfast that I prefer to eat when I take my vitamins. My sister started me with taking vitamins, so I have been taking vitamins,now consistently, for almost 3 yrs, I find myself adding new vitamins while dropping others that I do not find useful. hth
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 8:16pm
Got it in at least 64 oz. today!
I usually only get at least 50 oz.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:59am
Glad to hear that you are able to stay on top of taking all of them.

Now that I just take the HF along with my fish oils I have been very consistent and am hoping to see good results after my initial 3 month trial period with them.  If not, then it will be back to taking my individual capsules of HSN, biotin, msm and silica.  I may opt to find a liquid supplement if I don't have success with HF but I am crossing my fingers that it works for me!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 48>
  Share Topic