Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 48>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
loulou82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loulou82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

Originally posted by loulou82 loulou82 wrote:

Hi Ladies!

I did well with my vitamins for the week but bombed my water intake. Tomorrow is another week though so I'll try to get back on track. I ordered Vibrant Health Green Vibrance Powder to add to my green smoothie.
Have you taken this particular green powder before? I could use a good green powder that is good but hot to costly.

No. This is my first time using it. I am about to run out of Amazing Food Chai Infusion Superfood but wanted more bang for the buck. It has a lot of positive reviews on vitacost.com and amazon. Cherry, up-thread, said she uses it.  
Sponsored Links

natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 8:38am
Hey Modelbusinees,

Glad to see that all is not lost in regards to your hair.
Is it possible that your hair looks shorter in the initial photo because you didn't stretch it?

How long have you been taking thaking the HF and using the liquid gold?

I started on the HF last Thursday and haven't missed a dose yet and i also received the liquid gold yesterday and applied to my scalp....I am not fond of the smell though...wondering if I should mix the LG with the GAO I also have but am afraid that I won't be able tio guage which gave me results if I mix the two.
I plan to apply the LG 1-2 daily..is that too much?

I have also added chlorophyll to my water and have slowly increased my water intake so all has been well thus far.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 8:39am
Look at those sexy nails Veemack!!

Glad to see the Mineral Rich is paying off
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 10:30am
Originally posted by natural essence natural essence wrote:

Hey Modelbusinees,

Glad to see that all is not lost in regards to your hair.
Is it possible that your hair looks shorter in the initial photo because you didn't stretch it?

How long have you been taking thaking the HF and using the liquid gold?

I started on the HF last Thursday and haven't missed a dose yet and i also received the liquid gold yesterday and applied to my scalp....I am not fond of the smell though...wondering if I should mix the LG with the GAO I also have but am afraid that I won't be able tio guage which gave me results if I mix the two.
I plan to apply the LG 1-2 daily..is that too much?

I have also added chlorophyll to my water and have slowly increased my water intake so all has been well thus far.

I would agree except the first pic was taken after my hair was freshly pressed. There was nothing left to stretch as I had gotten down to my scalp and thoroughly straightened my hair. I have heard people report getting really quick growth out of HF. I started it on 1.15.13 and haven't missed a dose yet.

I think it's the combo of LG & HF because I don't remember HF working that quickly when I took it last year. Granted, half the time that I was taking it last year I was under major stress from work so that could have caused the slower response as well.

Well I know the LG bottle says to apply every other day or daily. I apply it every day on my edges to fill in some thin spots and then every other day for my whole head. For me it's more to do with the fact that I only wash my hair up to 2x a month. So, if I applied all over daily, my scalp would probably get unreal build up. And right now I'm still wearing my hair straight...so if I did it daily, my roots would look thin & greasy.

ETA: so no I don't think doing it multiple times a day is bad...time will tell if your hair responds to it! :)

I've also started using it daily on my brows because they're a tad too thin lately. I know it has castor oil & castor oil definitely helps fill in brows as well. 

Edited by modelbusiness82 - Jan 30 2013 at 10:32am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 9:09pm
Wow then that is some great growth girl!
That is less than a month...I sure hope I can attain that surprise!

I will certainly monitor my how my hair and scalp react to the daily oiling and if anything taper back to every other day. 
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 1:18pm
So it's been about a month and I have missed a few days here and there with taking my vitamins.  I am no where near you ladies with my water intake! But I guess I should try a little harder with that as well.  I cannot see myself taking these horse pills every day for ever but I bought 4 bottles so I don't know what I'm going to do.  Ermm
HHG!
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 3:05pm
^^What brand of HSNs are you taking? 
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 5:27pm
I am taking GNC ultra nourish. 
Is it me or is my new growth coming in much softer????  I'm 6 weeks posts and usually my new growth is looking like a jungle but it's just a slight wave. Either that or my hair didn't grow,Confused
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 6:35pm
^Hey, let us know how it works for you!
I was in GNC eye-balling the UltraNourish the other day.
I'm not sure if I want to try it yet though.
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:23pm
I have about a week left of the Spring Valley HSN servings.
I already picked up some of the One Source just so I will have it on hand when I run out.
I can't remember where I read it, that after so many times of doing something it becomes habit.
I'm not sure if it was one month or more.
But taking my vitamins has definitely became more habitual!Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 48>