Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 48>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 7:02pm
So I counted to see how many Vitamins I have.
And I actually have 2 week's worth left.
More than I thought...
I want to try and keep my twists in until then, but I'm not sure if I can. 
It's slipped/grown out so much already. 
If anything I plan to last until the 2nd of Feb...
Hope I can stretch it longer.
And yeah, I'll be going back to the OS.
They're a little cheaper, but I know they have less servings...
But if something isn't broke don't fix it...
Right.LOL
And yeah, I compared the two (OS and the Spring Valley)
There are a few differences, but it's about the same.
At least the Spring Valley doesn't taste as strong as the other ones.. Dead
Sponsored Links

ClassicBeautee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClassicBeautee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 2:04am
I would like to join! I started my own vitamin challenge as a New Years resolution on the 1st. I restocked and bought a weekday vitamin holder to keep me on track. I'm currently taking:

Viviscal
Biotin
Omega 3,6,9
MSM
Vitamin C

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 3:28pm
Welcome to the challenge!
If you have a before picture feel free to post and list your start date.
I don't think I have seen any other challengers using viviscal so you can let us know how it works for you!
loulou82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loulou82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 10:09pm
Hi Ladies!

I did well with my vitamins for the week but bombed my water intake. Tomorrow is another week though so I'll try to get back on track. I ordered Vibrant Health Green Vibrance Powder to add to my green smoothie.
loulou82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loulou82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 10:11pm
Welcome to the challenge and the forum ClassicBeautee! Big smile
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 12:11am
Originally posted by loulou82 loulou82 wrote:

Hi Ladies!

I did well with my vitamins for the week but bombed my water intake. Tomorrow is another week though so I'll try to get back on track. I ordered Vibrant Health Green Vibrance Powder to add to my green smoothie.
Have you taken this particular green powder before? I could use a good green powder that is good but hot to costly.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 2:29am
Update:

Wow, either HF is working better for me now or the addition of Liquid Gold scalp massages is really paying off!

Last week when I took my Marley Twists out, I was so upset that I had lost about 2in and was back at grazing APL. Randomly tonight I was combing my hair before bed (my hair is still straight from the length check last week - I haven't gotten around to braiding it down yet) and I noticed that my ends were reaching closer to my arm pits than they were last week.

Even though I'm pulling on my hair in the pic, I haven't had any reverting since I've straightened my hair. I've been wearing it up in high pony's so, by default my hair won't lay to its longest length. But if I really managed to regain some of the length I lost that quickly, I'll be at my short term goal of BSL in no time and MBL well before my wedding. ^_^

Sorry the pics are so big!

AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 4:29am
@modelb82,
(: Amazing! o_O
skin care View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skin care Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 4:51am
Thanks for sharing this. There are lots of tips for how to increase hair growth naturally. Keep sharing such type of information. It is very helpful for me. I'll definitely gonna try this.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:31am
Good day everybody!
Hope your weekend was a blessed one! And I hope your Monday is even better.

Don't forget to stay consistent with those vitamins you spent your money on and remember to take them correctly with food and water to achieve maximum affects.

Just thought I would share a bit of my nail growth pictures.
Since taking the mineral rich.

Two more weeks of nail growth.

Total of 4 weeks of nail growth from the Mineral Rich liquid vitamin. Because I fingercomb 95% of the time, it is important that I keep my nails free of snags and splits. Snags and splits lead to breakage and splits of the hair strands. So the Mineral Rich provides a great source of nutrients which help my hair and nails.
If my nails are growing then for sure my hair is growing.

Blessings!!!!!!!

Edited by Veemack - Jan 28 2013 at 10:39am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures