Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 48>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 6:36pm
one more question Modelbusiness...are the capsules and tablets and are they horse pills!!
Sponsored Links

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:24pm
They're capsules...but they're really easy to swallow.

As opposed to an HSN I had over the summer that was massive and horrible and tasted like bootie so if you didn't swallow it with enough water it got stuck in your mouth and started dissolving with a horrid flavor.  Dead
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Kmarie43 Kmarie43 wrote:

Thank you for posting! Have you gotten for feed back for Mineral rich? I haven't been able to find manyErmm think I may start my own. I've also tried hair, skin and nails biotin vitamins 3000mcg. and they work but I'm hoping the mineral rich can give me more growth
Yes the Mineral rich is working really well, it absorbs better into the system because it is a liquid. It is an overall multi vitamin not necessarily marketed as a vitamin for hair, skin and nails. I am very please with my results, I do take a half dose of One source hair vitamins daily along with the mineral rich. Results can be seen in 2-3 months of consistent proper usage.
loulou82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loulou82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 9:44pm
This week went well. I still managed to miss one dose though. Uggh! But I went to the gym 3 times and maintained my water take. I'm thinking of putting in kinky twists next week so I'll really be able to track my growth.
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 2:02pm
^Glad to hear it!

I did not miss any days yet, and I have been okay with the water intake.
Although yesterday I drank nearly 64 oz. Big smile
I am working towards that today too!
How's everyone else this week?
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:31pm
Awesome AmberColour!

I did well this week and my hair has grown another .25 of an inchSmile.
Stocked up on bottle water today when I was out shopping. I brought a case of 24 ounce bottle with the sports tops. My goal is 3 of these daily or 2 1/2 daily.
I am almost out of mineral rich liquid vitamin so I need to reorder soon.

Hope everyone is still staying on track. Just remember if you get off track for one or two days do not give up just jump back in and stay consistent.

God bless you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God is so good!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:14pm
Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well...I am doing terrible as I can't seem to knock this flu bug out of my system...the good news is that I received my hairfinity today and I can't wait to feel better and start taking them!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 6:40pm
ahhh what the heck..I started taking them today!!  Here is to healthy hair growth!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 6:50pm
One more question:

Modelbusiness and anyone else taking hairfinity: are you taking any additional supplements along with the hairfinity (additional msm, biotin, multivitamin) or do the amounts in hairfinity meet the daily requirements?
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by natural essence natural essence wrote:

One more question:

Modelbusiness and anyone else taking hairfinity: are you taking any additional supplements along with the hairfinity (additional msm, biotin, multivitamin) or do the amounts in hairfinity meet the daily requirements?
The HF is a pretty good vitamin you do not need to take a multi vitamin with it. It has 100% over the daily requirements for most of the vitamins. I would take some chewable vitamin C with it the 1,000mg chewable ones you get form CVS or Walmart. Especially during this season of flu and cold, it helps to have that vitamin C in you. The HF is missing some of the minerals that multi vitamins have such as: Copper, selenium, chromium, manganese, zinc, sodium, iron, magnesium,and iodine. But if you eat moderately healthy you should be getting most of these daily in your food. Hope you get the results you desire, I think you will, I have heard good things about this supplement. Be sure to take both capsules to get the full effect. Make yourself drink a full glass of water when you take each one. Keep us posted, did you do a before measurement and picture just for your records?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 48>
  Share Topic