Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 48>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 8:27pm
My Hairfinity just came in today woohoo!

I have a 6 mo supply so I'll be very dilligent with it. On top of my regimen (topical, GHE, water intake & eating healthy/working out) I'm going to be ambitious and push for MBL by my wedding in Nov.

I'm currently full APL...so we'll see! ^_^
Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

My Hairfinity just came in today woohoo!

I have a 6 mo supply so I'll be very dilligent with it. On top of my regimen (topical, GHE, water intake & eating healthy/working out) I'm going to be ambitious and push for MBL by my wedding in Nov.

I'm currently full APL...so we'll see! ^_^

Awwww congrats!
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:36pm
Just checking in really quick-
I haven't missed any days, but I do need to  increase my water intake!
Working on that!
How's everyone else doing with their vitamins?
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:56pm
I'm doing good with my vitamins but I don't drink as much water as you guys! I need to step it up!
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 5:42pm
Have taken all my doses to.
Water intake pretty good, but still not where it should be, I am getting about 5 full glasses, still needs to be 8, I will get there.

Glad to hear from everyone stay encouraged in your journey!

natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 7:07pm
I fell off my consistency on Monday as I have been ill...looking to start back my dosage tomorrow on my vitamins and increase my water intake
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 8:11pm
I was doing great last week with water but this week has been a bit wompy...I've only been getting half my required amount. Hoping to at least get to 3/4 of the way tonight! ^_^

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 9:13pm
Modelbusiness,

I bit the bullet and just ordered the hairfinity!!  Here's to hoping that I gain results from it as well.  I know that you mentioned that you used it before..were you satisfied with the results and how fast did you notice any growth?  I am assuming I should be able to see a whether it is working within 3 months use?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 11:54pm
It took me about a month and a half for me to see results. I know people report seeing results in as little as a week, but lol...I don't have that kind of time to be measuring my hair every other day for changes - even if I'm wearing my hair out on a regular basis.

I might have mentioned it in this thread but I got like 4 or 5 inches in about 4 months which is pretty good for me. Compared to Nioxin, or when I did an HSN+MSM+Biotin, it definitely does give me guaranteed results without feeling like I need to add tons of other suppliments to create the same effects.

IMO, altho it is pricey, it's definitely worth it. I'm on day 2 of my HF and will be doing my Liquid Gold tonight as well. I'm hoping by doing a daily internal + alternate day topical strategy it will bring results even faster. :) 

Edited by modelbusiness82 - Jan 16 2013 at 11:55pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 6:34pm
^^ Now those are the results that I will be happy to see!  I purchased the 6 month package to share with my daughter so we will both have 3 months usage to try it out...hopefully by then I will be able to determine if it is worth repurchasing....when you think about it though it really isnt that expensive as if you add up the cost of a hsn+msm+ any other additional supplement you may come
out to the same cost per bottle of the hairfinity..

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 48>