Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 48>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 10:05pm
^^ I don't think so.

Yes, Im still being consistent. Have been taking my HSN Vitamins and Vibrant Green Health Drink. I need MSM! and some protein shakes to shake things up alittle. CAn't wait until I get paid. :(
Sponsored Links

Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 10:06pm
I also need to work on my water intake too, Ive been doing good, just ran out of bottled water. I was getting at least 50oz in daily, before then it used to be a one bottle every other day or so... lol
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by JennJenn224 JennJenn224 wrote:

Is it to late for me to join?
No, it's not.Big smile
I think it's just join when you want and stay as consistent as possible!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 10:10pm
Oohh!
I need to get some MSM from Walmart.
I keep forgetting to take back some vitamins!
I ended up getting the wrong ones.Dead
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 10:40pm
^^^ So you get get the pill kind, not the powder? I saw the pills at walmart, but I heard the powder was better.. idk. 
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 12:35am
The powder is better but if you're like me and drink mostly water and very few juices, the powder isn't an option. It has a seriously BITTER flavor that needs a citrus or tart juice like cranberry to mask it. So then the pill is better as long as it doesn't have a ridiculous amount of fillers.

For those of you who have a trader Joe's, their MSM pills are only $4.99 (NYC prices) for 100. IMO they're the best ones as they're easier to swallow than the Wholefoods ones.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 2:34pm
^I'm not sure, but I would think the powder is better because it is easier for your body to absorb it.
I just ended up getting the powder though because there are more servings in there than the pill form.
I think I'll just go ahead an take a serving today when I eat again. 
I didn't see MSM at Walmart, so I had to get some from a Health store.
loulou82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loulou82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 4:53pm
IA with ModelBusiness- I take MSM powder with orange juice and cannot taste it. I add it to my water too and it's tolerable. You have to mix it well though. I've tasted it without mixing and it was terrible... just terrible.

@Cherry- How is the Vibrant Green Drink? I planned on ordering it next month.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:06pm
@Amber,

Yes powder is better, but for me it ended up being more of a hassle. The powder itself was fairly cheap, but the added expense of having to buy juice 2 or 3x a week to mix with my MSM was irritating. With the exception of coffee, I almost exclusively drink only water.

But I put my MSM powder in my water/aloe moisturizing spritz. I have such a big bottle of MSM, it'll take me forever to get through it. :-/
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:31pm
I got my vitamins! I got the OneSource HSN. Lawd I'm already hairy so I'm not really sure what I'm getting into here lol...but we'll see.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 48>
  Share Topic