Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 48>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Cherry89 Cherry89 wrote:

I didn't say you made the claimLOLLOL, I was referring to Redsoxtober post about the lady who claimed 3 inches in 1 monthEmbarrassed
Right, I just wondered who made the claim. I have seen Honestyloves video on youtube, I didn't even remember she said that part. She is a really sweet lady. Its really no big thing, maybe she did get that, idk. Like I said that would scare me, no bionic growth for me.

If you ladies decide to participate, just remember to be consistent. Do not waste your money and not take the vitamins correctly. Get the best results for your money.Blessings!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

How I take my supplements. I try to eat breakfast by 9:00 a.m. so 5 minutes after I finish eating I take one capsule of One Source Hair & Skin and Nails Multi and then I take 1 tablespoon of Mineral Rich.   I eat lunch late usually around 3:30p.m. so after lunch I take another tablespoon of Mineral Rich. I drink 12 ounces of water each time I take my vitamins.

Edited by Veemack - Dec 20 2012 at 8:56pm
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 6:17pm

Definitely interested in trying this challange for the next 6 months. I'm going to check my local health shops for Mineral Rich. I know Whole Foods has it but, some of their stuff is ovepriced compared to the small buinesses around here.

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by RedSoxtober RedSoxtober wrote:

Definitely interested in trying this challange for the next 6 months. I'm going to check my local health shops for Mineral Rich. I know Whole Foods has it but, some of their stuff is ovepriced compared to the small buinesses around here.

Oh they do, that is good to know. I just had a meeting a Whole Foods last week. I didn't know they carried it, I ordered mines online. Now I can save on postage.SmileThanks!
IceQueenSW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IceQueenSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:15pm
I'm down for this challenge!
I saw some growth when I was using this hair vitamin made at my local store but then I got lazy and kept forgetting. I'll order Hair Infinity and give that a go since there's a lot of talk about it.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 1:49pm
Welcome to the challenge! Feel free to post your results, comments and questions here often.

This is the biggest issue people have when doing a hair growth regimen is not being consistent. Hair vitamins work if you take them consistently, this I know for sure.

3 key points to get results from your hair vitamins:
Take them daily
Take them correctly: with food and water
Use a good quality vitamin.
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:15pm
Okay im gonna get the  Spring Valley Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support sold at walmart. I have used it in the past and it worked really well, I just wasn't consistent, esp when you have to take it once, three times a day. It also got 4.5  star rating on walmart site..

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Spring-Valley-Hair-Skin-Nails-Collagen-Support-120-Caplets/11997238
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:37pm
I'm interested in this challenge. Smile
I'm currently using Hairfinity. I started using it in October, I believe. I'm on my third bottle.

So far I don't have any complaints. However, I can't say that I've seen drastic hair growth either. I'm currently rocking a short bob, which may be why I haven't seen any noticable change. Or, I could be checking for growth too frequently. Tongue

I have noticed that my hair grows back in other places much faster than it did before.

Edited by dOLLish. - Dec 25 2012 at 3:39pm
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

Originally posted by RedSoxtober RedSoxtober wrote:

Oh they do, that is good to know. I just had a meeting a Whole Foods last week. I didn't know they carried it, I ordered mines online. Now I can save on postage.SmileThanks!
I wound up buying two 150 tablet bottles (300 tablets total will last me from now until October 2013) of Nature's Bounty Vitamin B Complex to accompany the 1,000mcg of biotin that I have been taking.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:05am
Originally posted by Cherry89 Cherry89 wrote:

Okay im gonna get the  Spring Valley Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support sold at walmart. I have used it in the past and it worked really well, I just wasn't consistent, esp when you have to take it once, three times a day. It also got 4.5  star rating on walmart site..

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Spring-Valley-Hair-Skin-Nails-Collagen-Support-120-Caplets/11997238
Now this is what gets me, this is my biggest challenge having to take the supplement more than once per day. I like to take vitamins just once a day, in the morning, but most of the one a day vitamins are HUGE. So I am stuck having to remember to take something twice a day. My challenge is to get all my doses in within each day, sometimes I do not succeed. But I have gotten better.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 48>
  Share Topic