Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 48>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:52pm
What to expect when you start taking a vitamin supplement:
(Concerning hair growth)

Do not look for hair growth right away like within 4 weeks.

In order to get the hair growing benefits from a supplement you must take it consistently for 3 months or more. This is usually the problem with most people is they expect microwave instant results.

Your body uses nutrients for the more important organs and body functions, the hair is amongst the last to get the benefits from nutrients. So give it time.

If you have never taken vitamins before you may feel a little nausea from the supplement, this is common but if it continues past 3 days or leads to stomach cramping then stop taking the supplement.

Whichever supplement you choose to take, you will need to invest in a 3 months supply of the supplement in order to see good results. 6 months yields better results.

I did see a difference after taking the One source vitamin for 5 weeks.
But what I am saying is to not look for noticeable results concerning hair growth until after 3 months of using the product correctly.

The key word is correctly and consistently.

Edited by Veemack - Dec 17 2012 at 12:57pm
Sponsored Links

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 1:10pm
This it the One Source vitamin I speak of, it is cheap on the internet but you should consider postage. You are better off purchasing from Walmart, I think it cost me $11.00 for a 30 day supply. So this equals $33 for a three months supply. This is a good deal! You can also order on amazon I read 5 reviews and only one review was bad.

Edited by Veemack - Dec 17 2012 at 1:11pm
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 4:40pm
OKay cool.. I guess  I will get the one source first and then the mineral Rich when I get paid.. Im excited about this challenge! 3 inches in 1 month sounds a little over the top though.. lol
sweetkatia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetkatia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 5:08pm
The Challenge start today or...
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by Cherry89 Cherry89 wrote:

OKay cool.. I guess  I will get the one source first and then the mineral Rich when I get paid.. Im excited about this challenge! 3 inches in 1 month sounds a little over the top though.. lol
No I am not claiming 3 inches in one month, who made that claim? They probably didn't measure right. Personally I do not want a product which would produce that much extra growth in a months time. That is scary and sounds artificial. Like if you stop taking the product those 3 inches will fall back out, lol. That is just my thinking.... I overlook those outrageous claims when I come across them.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by sweetkatia sweetkatia wrote:

The Challenge start today or...
Yes, start as soon as you get your supplement choice. Be sure to measure you hair from the date you start. You can post a before and after picture in 8 weeks or not. Pictures are not required but people like to see them. Just try to be accurate with your measurements. And weekly post your comments concerning your supplement choice. Let us know how you like it or not. And did you take it correctly and consistently. Stuff like that, good or bad.
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:12pm
I didn't say you made the claimLOLLOL, I was referring to Redsoxtober post about the lady who claimed 3 inches in 1 monthEmbarrassed
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by RedSoxtober RedSoxtober wrote:

Okay, I have not seen many reviews on the Mineral rich Liquid, do you have a good source I can look it up on? Thanks
There's a few reviews on Amazon of people getting sick less, more energy and some getting faster hair growth. Here's a link http://www.amazon.com/Maximum-Living-MineralRich-Plus-Aloe/product-reviews/B00068OTE4/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

I'm currently reading this thread on LHCF regarding a woman who claimed to get 3" (I'm skeptical) of growth in a month on You Tube http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=647979 

Okay, imma check these out. ThanksBig smile
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:25pm

I didn't say you made the claimLOLLOL, I was referring to Redsoxtober post about the lady who claimed 3 inches in 1 monthEmbarrassed

Yeah it was a post I made regarding Honesty Love on You Tube whom claimed about 2 or 3" of growth in a month...which I don't believe since many people don't measure their properly. Sorry if anyone got confused Embarrassed.

RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

No I am not claiming 3 inches in one month, who made that claim? They probably didn't measure right. Personally I do not want a product which would produce that much extra growth in a months time. That is scary and sounds artificial. Like if you stop taking the product those 3 inches will fall back out, lol. That is just my thinking.... I overlook those outrageous claims when I come across them.

Sorry about that, it was a post I made regarding someone else making those claims. There were a couple of folks on You Tube that claimed 2-3" of growth in a month from using Mineral Rich. From the looks of things, they didn't measure properly.Embarrassed 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 48>
  Share Topic