Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 48>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
    Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:21am
Hair vitamin challenge-6 months

Have you tried hair growth vitamins in the past?
Did you try them and not see any results?
Did you spend your money on vitamins only to not use them consistently?

Are you ready to be consistent and get results?
If so this challenge is for you!

Hair growth vitamins do work, when you find the right one and take them correctly.

Hair Supplements that I recommend:
Mineral Rich liquid vitamin: Why? Because it is a good quality liquid vitamin that absorbs well into your body.

OneSource/Hair, Skin & Nails Multi: This vitamin contains 19 nutrients and this combination of vitamins works well with my body.

I have never taken Hair Infinity but I have read and know people who have received great results from this vitamin. So for this reason it is worth a try.

Getting your vitamins to work for you:
If you are taking biotin for hair growth, do not just take biotin by itself, biotin is in the B vitamin family, take biotin with a multi-vitamin. This will make your biotin more effective.

MSM should also be taken with a multi vitamin or take a vitamin with MSM included in it.

Always, always take your vitamins with food. Our bodies want food and lives off of food, so we try and trick the body into believing the nutrients come from food. Remember some vitamins are oil soluble and some are water soluble, so it is best to take them with a balance meal.

Take your vitamins at the same time daily.

Take the recommended dosages unless your doctor states otherwise. And do not take more than the bottle recommends. If you take prescription medications consult your doctor. Certain medications cancel out your vitamins. If you take antacids, medication for depression, certain contraceptives take them 12 hours apart from your vitamins.

You must also find the right supplement for your body, this depends on the vitamins that our individual body is lacking and our age. This can be expensive and trial and error. It took me awhile to find the right vitamin for me, but I did.

You primary care doctor can check you for vitamin B deficiencies and low iron. They usually are on the lookout for low iron cause this is anemia. Anemia leads to hair loss in many cases.

What to expect from this challenge!

No sign up list because posts cannot be edited after 24 hours, there is no point.

Just join in and share what vitamins you are using, I strongly recommend one of the ones listed.

Share your results good or bad. Others can always learn from you.

Getting your questions answered and responded to when you ask them.

Good quality information

Results not just debates.
Consistent posts and comments.
No ugly arguing, at least not on my part.
Your ideals welcomed

If you choose to do before and after pictures:
Try to be accurate with your measurements.

Post before and after results at: 8 weeks, 3 months and 6 months

Before and after can include length increase or thickness increase both are great!

No pressure to post before and after pics, but people do like them.

If you are measuring yourself choose an area in front of your head that is easy to measure. For example: you bang is a good area to monitor your hair growth, it is easy to measure. Just a suggestion do what is easiest for you.

HAPPY GROWING!Smile

Edited by Veemack - Dec 17 2012 at 7:01pm
Sponsored Links

Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 1:19am
.... Hmm I might join.. how about Hairomega 3 n 1 and Caribbean Hair Grow, I heard those was good..
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 2:00am
I cannot recommend either of those.
I am familiar with them, but not enough have told me that they see results with them.
A client of mines took the Caribbean one she didn't see any results, so switched to the OneSource Hair skin and nail vitamin. This one is also less expensive but seems to absorb well so far.
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 2:08am

Does it matter which Mineral Rich is being taken? There's regular and one with Aloe.  

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 2:15am
Originally posted by RedSoxtober RedSoxtober wrote:

Does it matter which Mineral Rich is being taken? There's regular and one with Aloe.  

I take the one without the aloe. The main difference I feel would be the taste the regular one taste more like grape fruity drink and the aloe has more of a citrus taste. Aloe is good for our over all immune system as long as your system agrees with it. My body does not respond well to Aloe Vera. Especially tropically using it, so I decided that my internal body does not like it either. I do not think Aloe has any bearings on hair growth when taken internally, but of course anything good for the immune system is also good for hair growth.
So I would say use the one with Aloe if your system has no problems with Aloe. But they both are effective as an overall vitamin supplement and for hair growth. The aloe will give your immune system that extra boost.
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 2:40am
Okay, I have not seen many reviews on the Mineral rich Liquid, do you have a good source I can look it up on? Thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 4:23am
Originally posted by Cherry89 Cherry89 wrote:

Okay, I have not seen many reviews on the Mineral rich Liquid, do you have a good source I can look it up on? Thanks
There's a few reviews on Amazon of people getting sick less, more energy and some getting faster hair growth. Here's a link http://www.amazon.com/Maximum-Living-MineralRich-Plus-Aloe/product-reviews/B00068OTE4/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

I'm currently reading this thread on LHCF regarding a woman who claimed to get 3" (I'm skeptical) of growth in a month on You Tube http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=647979 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 4:37am
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

I take the one without the aloe. The main difference I feel would be the taste the regular one taste more like grape fruity drink and the aloe has more of a citrus taste. Aloe is good for our over all immune system as long as your system agrees with it. My body does not respond well to Aloe Vera. Especially tropically using it, so I decided that my internal body does not like it either. I do not think Aloe has any bearings on hair growth when taken internally, but of course anything good for the immune system is also good for hair growth.
So I would say use the one with Aloe if your system has no problems with Aloe. But they both are effective as an overall vitamin supplement and for hair growth. The aloe will give your immune system that extra boost.

My skin doesn't react well with aloe either and I'm sure ingesting it would probably be worse.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:39pm

Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

My skin doesn't react well with aloe either and I'm sure ingesting it would probably be worse.
You to, I rarely hear people say this, so I thought I was a part of a small minority. I have an aloe vera plant which I keep for medicine. It only works for me if I get a burn. Once while blowing out a candle a spark few on my eye lid and it hurt like crazy! I quickly broke a piece of aloe leaf and applied it to my eye lid and the next day it was like it never happened, no pain,no scar. My skin has a tendency to scar easy. So this is the only thing I use aloe vera for.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Cherry89 Cherry89 wrote:

You can try youtube, I will post some, but the videos are just people like me who have tried the Mineral rich and testify that it worked for them....I am offering my own testimony from using these products. I list the two vitamins I recommend they both work just as good as the other. The price for the One Source vitamin is cheaper and you can pick it up at the store. Mineral rich must be ordered over the internet and you may find it at GNC stores or the Vitamin Shoppe.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 48>