Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 48>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:55pm
The only thing is...
These Spring Valley HSN vits taste sooo badly.
Like herb or grassy stuffDeadLOL
Sponsored Links

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:00pm
LOl when you talk about your perimeter ignoring the MSM, I can relate.
From a child my edges use to be so hard and separate so easily.
But when I starting the daily oiling my edges are no longer rough feeling, now they still separateLOL, but that is my tightly coily hair. I don't even use a brush, I just apply product and smooth back with my palms. Then throughout the day, if I care, I continue to smooth the coils as they separate. My edges are something else, but I love them. I have been natural for a long time, but up until about 3 years ago, I use to relax my edges, I saw that this was thinning one side out, so I stopped and embraced my coils.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by AmberColour AmberColour wrote:

The only thing is...
LOL I want to get a green substitute but I fear it will taste like grass. I know myself if it tastes bad, I will not take it.
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:43pm
@Flowonline, my skin responded immediately after I started taking mines too. I love how fast its working.

@Veemack, yes, I have a paid membership there. Their challenges are pretty good too. Ive been a member there since "07" but I just paid for membership in august last year.Embarrassed I was a long time lurker. lol

@Amber, have you tried orange juice. It seems easier when I drink a thicker juice. It kinda mask the taste and goes down better. 
loulou82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loulou82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

Originally posted by AmberColour AmberColour wrote:

The only thing is...
LOL I want to get a green substitute but I fear it will taste like grass. I know myself if it tastes bad, I will not take it.

I purchased Amazing Meal Superfood in Chai Vanilla and it isn't too bad. I've been taking it for about a week. I mix it with almond milk, ground flax and chia seeds. I shake it up and gulp it down.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:55pm
I'll join!

I was doing so well with my vitamins last year until I went away for a business trip in mid December and fell off the wagon. I'm thinking about going back to Hairfinity because I did get great results when I used it for about 4 - 5 months last year until I switched for a cheaper local suppliment I could get at Rite Aid. I went from SL to grazing APL in that 4 month time.

Now I'm full APL but my long term goal is MBL. I want to get hairfinity but I was hoping there was a monthly coupon code available. Right now it seems that all they're pushing is the 6 month 25% coupon but I'm not sure if I want to buy a six month supply.

I would also add to anyone looking for a growth aid, to also include a topical one along with an actual suppliment to promote faster results. I bought the Liquid Gold sulfur suppliment and will go back to using that religiously as well. 

Also consider making sure you're getting enough MSM. It prolongs the growth phase (to an extent) giving you more time (technically) to grow your hair vs just letting your hair phases go on their own. Plus MSM is good for your joints and other bodily functions.
natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:58pm
Hey Modelbusiness!!

I didn't know thatthis challenge had started up again..if it is I want in!!

I as well, was doing great over the summer but then wasn't as consistent once the fall came around...I have already started back on my vitamins and would love to make my goal which is at least to be APL by the end of june...I am at CL now so don't know if I am being too unrealistic/
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 3:15pm
Hey Natural!

Well I definitely think that if speed of growth is what someone is looking for, Hairfinity is definitely the way to go. I actually just bit the bullet and bought the 6month supply. It's worth it once you do the math.

I probably was averaging an inch a month to maybe just over an inch which for me is pretty quick. Plus I drink 64oz of water a day and try to eat pretty healthy. And I just rejoined the gym too. Part of this is bc I'm getting married this year...I need to look fantastic with great arms in that dress lol!
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 3:46pm
Welcome to the challenge Modelbusiness and Natural essence!

Feel free to list your hair stats and your before and after pic, if you desire.

Consistency is the key.

Hope all are having a blessed day, because I surely amBig smile!

natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 4:59pm
CONGRATS Modelbusiness!!!

You must be so excited for the upcoming wedding bliss... I know exactly what you mean by wanting to have fab arms for your dress and I am sure you will look fantastic!

I would love to get my hands on the hairfinity and/or the mineral rich but I am dreadingthe cost of shipping...I have resorted to completing my hair skin and nails from nature's bounty along with the mas and then maybe just maybe I close my eyes and tackle the shipping!

i have aslo upped my water intake and have joined back the gym as I nee dto continue to make my hubbies head turn!!  I have been rocking wigs and pampering my hair underneath...my only concern is that I started swimming lessons so I make sure to wash my hair right after the class to avoid any damage from the chlorine ( I put a plastic cap underneath my swim cap and drench my hair in oil before the class).

lets keep each other growing!!

ARe you still usingthe GAO?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures