Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Increase your hair growth with Vitamins Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 48>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:40am
Is it too late to join this challenge? I ordered the liquid gold vitamins but I may take GNC Ultra nourish. Has anyone ever taken those?
Sponsored Links

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:47am
Originally posted by relaxedtresses relaxedtresses wrote:

Is it too late to join this challenge? I ordered the liquid gold vitamins but I may take GNC Ultra nourish. Has anyone ever taken those?
No it is not to late, please join us. Yes I did take the beauty vites by liquid gold, I did not repurchase after the first bottle. I just didn't feel it was a good vitamin, but I hear they are redeveloping their vitamin. So we shall see.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few results you should feel when you take a multi hair vitamin.
Increases energy
change in bowel movement (if u are drinking enough water it should be smooth, not hard or runny)
Better nail growth within 2 weeks time.

If you are not getting any of these results from your vitamins, then the supplement you are taking MAY not be working for you due to poor quality, expired vitamins or just the wrong mix for your body. This is only if you are taking them correctly.
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:55am
Veemack have you taken or heard about GNC ultranourish?
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:45am

One month of having a sewin. And first using hairfinity
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 12:27pm

No I have not taken the GNC one, but I have read dozens of comments on various forums speaking very highly of this vitamin.

PREna, yes I have seen you post this before. Good job they work for you. Love it!  Take notice those who may be on the fence concerning HF you might get similar results, u never know.

flwonline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote flwonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 12:43pm
I'd love to join this one! I need to somehow keep up on my vits. I used to be fanatical about taking them and now....not so much. When I did, my hair grew like weeds! So, count me in.

I'll be taking: 

Liquid Geritol with Iron
MSM
Biotin
Nioxin

Thanks for this challenge. It will be a big help to keeping me motivated this year.

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

No I have not taken the GNC one, but I have read dozens of comments on various forums speaking very highly of this vitamin.

PREna, yes I have seen you post this before. Good job they work for you. Love it!  Take notice those who may be on the fence concerning HF you might get similar results, u never know.

Uhmm post that picture before ? Because I just started hairfinity a month ago and I just took my weave out yesterday. Lol which is also when I took that pic

I'm out of town with no blowdryer. So I'm waiting to make a thread about it
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

Uhmm post that picture before ? Because I just started hairfinity a month ago and I just took my weave out yesterday. Lol which is also when I took that pic

I'm out of town with no blowdryer. So I'm waiting to make a thread about it
It was someone else then. Good job anyway.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by flwonline flwonline wrote:

I'd love to join this one! I need to somehow keep up on my vits. I used to be fanatical about taking them and now....not so much. When I did, my hair grew like weeds! So, count me in.

I'll be taking: 

Liquid Geritol with Iron
MSM
Biotin
Nioxin

Thanks for this challenge. It will be a big help to keeping me motivated this year.

Welcome to the challenge! Good to have you dear!.....I told myself I am not wasting anymore money on vitamins for them to sit in my closet and expire. I use various supplements for different things, so I spend lots of money on vitamins each year. I get so mad when I have to throw away an expired bottle. I was also good for buying vitamins then getting home and finding I already had a bottle of the same vitamin in the back of my cabinet. Angry. But I can say this year I have done a lot better. I didn't have to throw away any expired bottles. I remained pretty loyal to whatever I was taking at the time. And by doing so, I got better results......Again welcome to the challenge!!!!!!!!! Hope your week has been a joy filled one!
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:39pm
its otay @veemack. LOLOLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System