Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Inappropriate clothing for her age?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 40>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

What about these youngings with old ass lookin faces ? What should they do ?

Chile post an example
Sponsored Links

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 4:14pm

This!

I see a ton of honey don'ts every time I go to a club, and 9 times out of 10 those girls are at least 5 yrs my junior (and I'm 30 FYI).

But I was also going to add, I get the feeling that she doesn't run in the type of circles or go places where she has to worry about attracting the wrong element. Yeah if you're Jane Q Public and you're riding the subway to the club, you might want to give some consideration to what you plan on wearing so you don't get mauled by thirsty dudes en route or at the basic bird club you're going to.

But I get the feeling that she's in a "classier" social circle where people behave and have accepted that although she may be XX years old, she will wear what she wants.

ETA: And I say that because I've seen her pic circulating on the social networks and she apparently is a "big deal" on some level. When you get in some circles, the rules that apply for the general masses don't always apply for you.

Edited by modelbusiness82 - Apr 27 2013 at 4:15pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Real talk, if my body looks like that at her age, fuk what ya'll think--bikini day every day!

I don't care how old you are, as long as it's not tacky or tasteless, if you can pull off a look, I say go for it.
I'm ok with the bikini. But she could very easily rock a one piece with a killer low back or high cut thighs and go from common sexy to fabulous sexy
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Find a rock.

You are hurting me in to many ways today

CryLOLDead

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 4:15pm
This diet make me grumpy.....

I'm making the same face as my avi......every time I hit the kitchen.....

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Apr 27 2013 at 4:16pm
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

stone me if you must..

but i find it really hard to take fashion critiques from ppl that I've seen dress crazyyyyy or have admitted to it. 

I always have to consider the sourceCry

Are you really trying to fucc with me today?

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i didn't name any names..

you feeling froggy boo? 

Y'all ain't right. I made one little fashion mistake and now y'all think I don't got style. Well, I learned my lesson. But that old lady right der wearing the bodycon dresses is never gonna learn her lesson unless someone tells her to quit it and wiggle her old ass out of them forever21 cheap outfits.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 4:19pm
lmao...i luv u nala..... even before your fashion post.. 
i would have said the same thing.. in this thread. 

i reallyyyyyy always consider the source.

like when joe sun tries to throw shade at ppl.... i can't even get mad.. i laugh.

same for numerousssssss posters on this site. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 4:20pm
The fit isn't the issue it's that cheap aspect of the clothes.......
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Real talk, if my body looks like that at her age, fuk what ya'll think--bikini day every day!

I don't care how old you are, as long as it's not tacky or tasteless, if you can pull off a look, I say go for it.
I'm ok with the bikini. But she could very easily rock a one piece with a killer low back or high cut thighs and go from common sexy to fabulous sexy

I can see what you mean.

I hate to admit it, but anything showing belly after a certain age is kind of on the fence to me. 

At the beach, maybe ok--but at a bbq or just out in public, I agree, a one-piece can be just as sexy without getting the wrong looks.

I f'n LOVE her body tho, omg...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 4:22pm
When the abs are like that.......it would be rude to wear a one piece......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 40>