Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - In YT news- Miley Cyrus and fiance end engagement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

In YT news- Miley Cyrus and fiance end engagement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 9:42pm
The last page was kinda funny lol
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 9:48pm
lmaoo
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 10:21pm
LOL
Queenbeeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Queenbeeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 12:41am
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Well that was uncomfortable, creepy and awkward

I understand why you might think that...I mean this is the first time on BHM someone has remembered an old post from months past and brought it up, right?....there is a first time for everything.

Edited by Queenbeeach - Sep 18 2013 at 1:04am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 1:10am
Queenbeeach... you're a hoot lol
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 1:37am
queenb is a super sleuth damn!!LOL
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 5:46am
Miley is 20 years old.

She has had more PR and exposure than all the rest of us will .. all put together .. AND she had Billy Rae Cyrus as a father and role model who pretty much let her go buck wild.

So now she is all messed up in the head with the false values and whatnot .. reminds me of Britney, Lindsey and now updcoming Jaden Smith. Nicole Richie was the same way .. but she managed to get a hold of herself and turn her life around.

Screwy.

I am not surprised her boyfriend dumped her after that rediculous 'I am desparate to be a star' ...Twerk situation etc.

She is too young to get married anyway - it would have never lasted.

Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 6:20am
Originally posted by Queenbeeach Queenbeeach wrote:

I understand why you might think that...I mean this is the first time on BHM someone has remembered an old post from months past and brought it up, right?....there is a first time for everything.

but it was so unnecessary.

if i made a post saying death to all krakkas, i dont touch muddafawking krackas, then yea that would have been something for you to bring up.

But imma let you finish. 

Edited by Y.Gun - Sep 18 2013 at 6:21am
Queenbeeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Queenbeeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 8:01am
Originally posted by Y.Gun Y.Gun wrote:

Originally posted by Queenbeeach Queenbeeach wrote:

but it was so unnecessary.

if i made a post saying death to all krakkas, i dont touch muddafawking krackas, then yea that would have been something for you to bring up.

But imma let you finish. 

I think you need some Chinese tiger balm and a friend to talk to cos you appear to still be in a lot of pain from last night. sh*t like this is fairgame! It is done all the time on forums. And used to be done here so I dont know why people are acting new. You all bring up old news every chance you get. You all wonder why BHM is not what it used to be?...it is because of reactions like this, if this was back in 2008, you would have been ridiculed till you deleted your account and moved to a new country. You could have let this thread die, now those that missed it last night are going to come in and see it. You need to go and have a word with your shrink or someone who gives a sh*t about your feelings cos it ain't me, babe.

If you are looking for some sort of mea culpa or to make me feel shame me for digging up an old post it it not going to happen.

Edited by Queenbeeach - Sep 18 2013 at 8:10am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 8:15am
i only back tracked the last three pages.  what exactly did Y.Gun do again besides defend herself cuz i think i missed it? or is this yet another attempt to send another member to lurkdom?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic