Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - In WTF News.. Nurses Caught Molesting 98 yr old
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

In WTF News.. Nurses Caught Molesting 98 yr old

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In WTF News.. Nurses Caught Molesting 98 yr old
    Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:48pm

Video Catches Nurses Performing Sex Acts on 98-year old

The stroke victim is aware of what's happening but can't call for help

abuse Two male registered nurses in San Diego appear to sexually molest a 98-year-old stroke patient under their care, according to a home video that caught the men in the act, the New York Daily News reports. The nurses might see their licenses revoked and face criminal charges, the San Diego District Attorney’s office said.

While dressed in blue nurses uniforms, Russel Torralba and Alfredo V. Ruiz, who had been hired at a rate of $1300 a day, fondle each other and touch the hand and face of the bed-ridden female patient. In one scene a nurse places the elderly woman’s hand inside his pants. The patient is aware of what’s happening but isn’t able to call for help.

The patient’s family had installed security cameras to monitor the care provided by 12-hour shift nurses hired through a company called AMS Home Care Solutions.

Some solution!

Read more and watch the video at N. Y. Daily News.

Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:50pm
 "The nurses might see their licenses revoked and face criminal charges, the San Diego District Attorney’s office said."

Confused  umm...i hope so.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:52pm

This is some Kill Bill shit.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:55pm
Stern Smilewhat the hell would theyve had to do to get their license actually suspended
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:57pm
I can't watch the video, my mom can't go to the home when she get old. This some old bull shyt!
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:59pm
two depraved people working at the same place????

I wouldnt be surprised if they didnt have licences at all

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:01pm
I suggest that EVERYBODY who has kids or elderly placed in another's care, to get a nanny cam.  These teachers, daycares, nursing homes, etc... are sheisty & shady.  They will not tell you if an incident occurs.  They will down play it & sweep it under a rug if they can get away with it.

Do you remember the teachers that were calling the special needs girl stupid & ugly and so many other horrible names?  Or the 9 yr old boy beating up toddlers?  Who is really taking care of your family when you hand over that check??
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:01pm
ooops

Edited by tatee - Nov 18 2012 at 2:02pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:07pm
This makes me so angry.
Those ppl are disgusting .

I'm so thankful that my great grandma got to spend her last days with her family taking care of her.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:09pm
smh got me watching gay PICS out here
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style