Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - In White Ppl News: Kelsey Grammer Baby @ Playboy M
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

In White Ppl News: Kelsey Grammer Baby @ Playboy M

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Y'all need to stop calling this foolywang ghetto. This ain't ghetto, it's straight up trailor park.

I'm surprised the baby wasn't duct taped up side the wall .

Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 12:11pm
i really dont know why y'all pissed off and sh*t tbh

its not like the baby is going to remember all that debauchery anyway

i mean, its like taking a baby to church or seeing a violent midnight movie

it wont remember sh*t
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 4:37pm
On The View, they said Kelsey's new wife  dressed up as his ex wife Camille for Halloween . Kelsey said she went as a witch.

meow?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 5:35pm
jesus!!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 5:41pm

Did Kelsey Grammer’s New Wife Dress As His Ex-Wife For Halloween?

Here’s a picture of Kelsey and Kayte Grammer at the Playboy Halloween party. You can decide for yourself whether or not you think Kayte’s “witch with a nose job” costume bears any resemblance to Kelsey’s ex-wife, Camille Grammer. Kelsey was adamant that any resemblance was completely unintentional.

”Her hat was missing as she had removed it because her wig was itching and it was hot … We enjoyed the evening. We love our child … Kayte is my wife and lady love (who is 31 and goes by the name Kayte Grammer, by the way, not Walsh),” he told E!.

I’m looking at the picture and it seems pretty obvious to me that this costume was meant as an insult to Camille. Not OK. Completely f^cked up. Beyond tacky. Of all the Halloween costumes in the world that you could choose, there is no reason whatsoever for Kayte to wear a wig that even mildly resembled Kelsey’s ex-wife. And the nose job bandage? I don’t get it. Is it meant to infer that Camille had plastic surgery? I just can’t.

Am I overreacting or do you see it, too? 

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 6:32pm
i lost respect for kelsey grammer after the whole Camille incident. Frasier used to be one of my favorite shows and I can't watch it anymore cause I get so disgusted seeing him. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 6:44pm
Why does Kate dislike the ex so much?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 7:50pm
look at Purp not making a new thread! Clap
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 8:37pm
Kelsey and his wife are grimy as fck. I can't believe Oprah gave them an interview.  They deserve each other.

A witch? Really?  Why the blonde wig? Why the bandaged nose?  They are so pressed on one woman.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

look at Purp not making a new thread! Clap

LOL

I bet somebody will make one tho and we can holla 'repost!' LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training