Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - In White Ppl News: Keep My Parents Away From Me!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

In White Ppl News: Keep My Parents Away From Me!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SpunkiBrewsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote SpunkiBrewsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 9:53am
Installing tracking and monitoring devices is just plain psycho and unacceptable. I'm not sure how this is being equated with being ungrateful. She's an adult and should be treated as such. Pay them back the 66k and call it a day.
Sponsored Links

teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 9:53am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

They want her to repay the $66,000
they spent toward her education at a prestigious university since she
has cut off ties with them.

But she claims that her parents installed tracking technology on her
smartphone, computer and even watched her via Skype while she was
asleep.The parents admitted to installing the monitoring software.

i cant have my own parents acting like psycho stalkers and then youre going to get mad and ask for money spent back...

call me when youve finished therapy

Haha I love it
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:44am
Them parents are creepy as shyt. They held that education over her head so they could stalk her, Im glad she had enough and cut them off and she was still able to finish school
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:51am
My thing is...if they're that bad...cut them off. Get off their phone bill etc. Get all your own sh*t and u won't hafta worry about tracking software. I'll never agree with stifling your children but some things u put up with until you can do it on your own.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:53am
@ lacey. So she did cut them off and now they're really stalking her? Well....that'd be different then. If that's the case then my bad.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:59am
who paid for her attorney?
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:03am
And the parents were banned from coming to the school
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:03am
they need to let go and let god. 
i doubt they will get the money back.

one of the men that she's sleeping with will pick up the tab, i'm sure. 
druggie and a whore? just pretend you guys don't have the same last name. 
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:05am
Watching her sleep is a bit much butttt I wish my kids would. Stern Smile
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

I might pay for your college but I don't think I should have so much control over my child's life. They went overboard and once she said back down they should have done it. Let that bird fly.

and

Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Parents go overboard sometimes. Helping your child get a jump-start on life does not give you permission to run their life. You should do it out of love not because you want to control their every move.

She is 21. She needs to be making her own decisions about when she wants to go to bed, who she wants to be friends with/date, whether or not she wants to do drugs and if she thinks she needs help mentally.

I always thought a parents job was equip their child with wings and lead them to the cliff. If they see the child about to fall they offer a caring hand/help. Now they wanna choose where she flies, when she is about to land, what trees she perches on and she aint having it. I'm not mad.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style