Perfect Hair Collection

In White People News--No Doubt Video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In White People News--No Doubt Video
    Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 4:33pm
Considering her past infatuation with cholas and harajuku girls, I am not surprised.

No Doubt has taken down their music video for the single "Looking Hot."

Released Friday, the video is cowboys-and-Indians themed and the stereotypical images including headdresses, tepees, and smoke signals. They got negative feedback from the Native American community once the video was posted on YouTube.

"As a multi-racial band our foundation is built upon both diversity and consideration for other cultures," No Doubt said in a statement on their website. "Our intention with our new video was never to offend, hurt or trivialize Native American people, their culture or their history. Although we consulted with Native American friends and Native American studies experts at the University of California, we realize now that we have offended people."

"Looking Hot" is the second single off the band's upcoming album, "Push and Shove."It's the band's first album since 2001's "Rock Steady."

Here's the video

The song is also garbage.   I doubt that they actually consulted people.  I miss old school No Doubt. 
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 4:38pm
Gwen looks damn good

I liked the video
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 4:39pm
I have such high hopes for No Doubt, because Tragic Kingdom, Return of Saturn and Rock Steady were AHH-MAY-ZING. But...I just dont know anymore.

High-key, they should'nt have gone on that reunion tour until they were ready to put out new music. The high and the excitement of the 2009 summer tour has worn off, and nobody is really checking for them anymore. 
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 4:40pm
she looks beautiful

dont speak & exgirlfriend was my sh*t
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 4:40pm
Why is Columbus Day even a holiday?

just askin...

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 4:42pm
i like it.

gwen still cant sing.LOL

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 4:46pm
did they even see the vid before complainingLOL.  the could not have expected accuracy from this group

i hate to be ignant but what were the natives mad at again?
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

did they even see the vid before complainingLOL.  the could not have expected accuracy from this group

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Why is Columbus Day even a holiday?

just askin...

So white folks can feel justified for killing about 320 million people
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

I wonder what her white man has to say about her vids. I'm on my phone so I couldn't look at the other vid.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic