Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

in todays ya we know but now theyve studied it

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 12:29am
Lmaoo ragin I love your stories
Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 12:30am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

them crackas smell like wet dogs!
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 12:39am
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Thanks for posting this Afro. Never seen this before.

When I saw the pic of the white kid on the ground and the black kid standing behind the swing, I howled. I was reminded of the time my husband and I were summoned to school for my son.  He was in the fourth grade.

Apparently he told a kid that he was over confident but would fall apart at the end of their project.  The kid complained to the teacher. The teacher called my son up to her desk. My son proceeded to tell her the same thing. That he felt all white people were over confident but fell apart at the end.

My husband and I refused to go. Instead we offered them a phone conference.

They had five people, the teacher and administrators, on that call.

My husband and I never answered a single question.

Instead we attacked with interrogative after interrogative. After 20 or so minutes of this, the principal was exasperated and said we weren’t getting anywhere so he wanted to end the call.

At which point my husband said, “What were you after when you called this meeting?  Did you get it? You were all so confident when you called this meeting.”

And I said, “But now you’ve all given up at the end. “

They were silent for a full 15 seconds before the principal said, “Have a nice day Mr. and Mrs. Cajin.”

https://31.media.tumblr.com/95df535a9d0297d8738606e8a5e414da/tumblr_inline_mzg4yqZmcY1qcils9.gif
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 1:17am

<p ="Msonormal">When I saw the pic of the white kid on the ground and the
black kid standing behind the swing, I howled. I was reminded of the time my husband and
I were summoned to school for my son.  He
was in the fourth grade.<o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal">Apparently he told a kid that he was over confident but
would fall apart at the end of their project.  The kid complained to the teacher. The teacher
called my son up to her desk. My son proceeded to tell her the same thing. That
he felt all white people were over confident but fell apart at the end.<o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal">My husband and I refused to go. Instead we offered them a
phone conference.<o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal">They had five people, the teacher and administrators, on
that call.<o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal">My husband and I never answered a single question.<o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal">Instead we attacked with interrogative after interrogative. After
20 or so minutes of this, the principal was exasperated and said we weren’t
getting anywhere so he wanted to end the call.<o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal">At which point my husband said, “What were you after when
you called this meeting?  Did you get it?
You were all so confident when you called this meeting.”<o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal">And I said, “But now you’ve all given up at the end. “<o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal">They were silent for a full 15 seconds before the principal
said, “Have a nice day Mr. and Mrs. Cajin.”<o:p></o:p>

love it!!!

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 1:55pm
I've gone to predominately white schools all my life, pretty much. 

I remember when my 5th grade teacher said some racist sheit and my mom had to come up to the school and handle her. 

Then in K4 I was called a "nigg3r" and I cried. Then my teacher would never pick me for anything and she randomly called me up to her desk and asked in a VERY serious tone "how does your mom afford to buy you such nice clothes?". 

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

When I saw the pic of the white kid on the ground and the black kid standing behind the swing, I howled. I was reminded of the time my husband and I were summoned to school for my son.  He was in the fourth grade.

Apparently he told a kid that he was over confident but would fall apart at the end of their project.  The kid complained to the teacher. The teacher called my son up to her desk. My son proceeded to tell her the same thing. That he felt all white people were over confident but fell apart at the end.

Instead we attacked with interrogative after interrogative. After 20 or so minutes of this, the principal was exasperated and said we weren’t getting anywhere so he wanted to end the call.

At which point my husband said, “What were you after when you called this meeting?  Did you get it? You were all so confident when you called this meeting.”

They were silent for a full 15 seconds before the principal said, “Have a nice day Mr. and Mrs. Cajin.”

https://31.media.tumblr.com/95df535a9d0297d8738606e8a5e414da/tumblr_inline_mzg4yqZmcY1qcils9.gif

LOLLOLLOL....ragin that was awesome. 
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 3:34pm
LOL @ Ragin's story.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 3:51pm

Clap
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 8:34pm
We proved our son's exact point in less time than it took them to assemble themselves for that phone call. They'd hope to rake some Negro azz over the coals that day. We were happy to disappoint.

And they answered their own damned questions: Yes, the parents did teach their child that principle. No, they aren't sorry. Good luck getting their kid to apologize.

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 8:43pm
Ragin's stories are true poetry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>