BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In the Spirit of Thanksgiving....
    Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:38pm
What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for the great people (family, friends, even some acquaintances) I have in my life. Seriously wouldn't be able to deal with life without them.

I'm also thankful for google for just reminding me me how to spell acquaintance.

hbu?
Sponsored Links

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:48pm
My parents...they're just awesome

That's about it lol
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:48pm
*placeholder*

ETA: I'm thankful for a sound mind and strong constitution. For full use and control of all my limbs and faculties. For a healthy and happy child. A man who loves me and all my crazy.

Honestly though, I'm most thankful that I woke up this morning. All that other stuff is just gravy.

ETFA: IDK how I forgot, *slaps forehead* but this Thanksgiving I am especially thankful that my president and 1st family are steeeeel black!

Edited by FarraFace - Nov 17 2012 at 6:27pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:49pm
i'm thankful for my mother who needs to retire yet works every single day, just in case my sister or I happen to hit a speed bump and need help.  i'm thankful for my health because it is always taken for granted.  i'm thankful for grants, student loans, scholarships, and every dime available for those who want to continue their education.  Ready for that check in January, yes Gawd hunty.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:55pm
i'm grateful for my family and love ones,all that i have and all I receive, being blessed in every way.. and that Mitt Romney is NOT the President. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:58pm
I'm thankful for my gram.
And I'm thankful that I'm not ugly

Edited by coconess - Nov 17 2012 at 7:08pm
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 3:03pm
im thankful for all the godfearing people who keep me on the right path every single day. and im thankful for my mom, because she never gives up on me, even when i give up on myself.
 I am also thankful for the Weeknd, because his songs are awesome and make me happy when I am wasted or hornyWink.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 3:09pm
being alive and able bodied with all my senses. that is the most important thing to me since so many don't have that.
family and friends
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 3:29pm
I'm thankful for my mother, brother, aunts, uncles, and cousins- who've all been going out of their way to help me and make me comfortable.

I'm thankful for my friends, for being comforts and distractions when I needed them.
I'm thankful that I'm alive, and I'm thankful for every moment of happiness I get in my life.
I'm thankful for the internet and computer games, and I'm thankful for my prof. extending the deadline of one of my essays.
I'm thankful all the experiences I've had and survived, and I hope everything stays great.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

being alive and able bodied with all my senses. that is the most important thing to me since so many don't have that.

Agreed. My friend looked at me crazy the other day when I made a toast to being able to see (eyesight, literally). sh*t is serious.

I am thankful for both mental and physical health. Being blessed with having the mother I do, my friends, sisters (even though they get on my nerves), the fact that I was able to get an education, and I pray often to thank Him for giving me my ability to understand things easily.

I'm thankful for everything I have (a working vehicle, an apt, etc)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic