Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedIn Response to CaribbeanDelight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
madgeniegirl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: In Response to CaribbeanDelight
    Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 12:56am
"who are the biggest[true] Bullies of this site?
I can understand when ppl get upset over somethin and express those sentiments.etc etc.but when people r constantly looking 4 trouble or startin sum BS, then that's what im tryna understand. So to help me understand better, i have some questions..

are you depressed?
do you have a functional, happy life?
are you really a puzzy in real life?
do you have orgasms from talkin reckless online?
did you know that if you were like this is person, you'd a been knocked the fugg out?"
Clap

This is what Miss CD wrote and I appreciate her for that so much b/c I as many of you have felt the same way. I would've responded on her topic...well yea I will just copy and paste onto her topic as well...but I read through about 20 pages of comments and I had to stop (there's 29 at the moment) so since I kno EVERYONE is not going to go through 20 pgs lol cuz these very opinionated intelligent women have so many great responses I wanted mine to be seen as well but like I said my response may "never" be seen so now this will insure that it will lolBig smile

When I first came on here the first topic I posted was about lil wayne's lyric in his song right above... it was really bothering me I searched for a thread on google the topic hadn't been brought up from my search so I had gotten so much information from the past from the blackhairmedia forum I thought to myself that would be a good place to start a convo/discussion topc. Now this was something sorta heavy on my heart b/c I couldn't/still don't understand how someone of my own race could say that, but in fact that person did. A couple of the responses to that topic...were a lil shocking...hurtful maybe, but I did NOT respond to them b/c one....everyone has their entitlement to their opinion two I'm not going to respond to anything I consider negativity (now I'm not perfect, but that is my goal in life as well as on the internet) b/c once you do that that will change the entire topic of your post...it will draw attention to that negativity and away from the problem/life issue/hair debacle etc at hand. I had to say to myself that in real life these people saying these things...if all of us met up in a physical meeting with seating and we had public forums....they would not DARE say these things in front of you or one another...I was not raised like that...I'm SURE they were not raised like that and many of you were not raised like that. If I don't like a topic I have a choice to post on someone's topic...I don't like this topic...but see I'm lazylol and if I don't agree with a topic (usually b/c it's negatively a/effecting people or anything..hurting someone) I would just ignore it...b/c negativity does not deserve attention! It will only grow into a bigger ball of negativity. If we were in a physically meeting and I bought up the topic of lil wayne and his lyric and everyone was quiet b/c they were thinking of a response and someone jumped up and said somethin along the lines of "unh uh we don't do this ignorant sh*t around/down here" MOST of you would look at that person like.."well what the *&%^$#@E is wrong with you?" lmao It's not proper...it's not normal...it's not respectable. I will say this I Have NOTHING against anyone here b/c of the comments they say I DO have respect for each and every one of you and I would like to get it back :) But b/c of the anomity (srry if I spelled it wrong but you kno what I mean lol) of the pc...ppl are going to say things they would NEVER say in your face...but who knows we do have some fooley hooleys out there who have no common sense and are damn there crazy lol but like I always say...someone has to be the sane...mature one in the situation God gave me a brain....damnit I'mma use itBig smile

Now I don't know if everyone is going to read this :) but I hope you will and gain something from it just like I did from all the ppl's comment on Miss CD's post she brought it up and I'm so glad you did thank you girl :)

"And I say to you that in the day when they are judged, men will have to give an account of every foolish word they have said." I can't remember where this is in the bible but I remember reading it but it fits this topic well (I kno some of yall gonna be like how she gon curse up top then put a verse down below smh lol forgive me)

INTERNET OR NOT RESPECT ONE ANOTHER B/C SOMEONE IS ALWAYS WATCHING

Sponsored Links

madgeniegirl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 12:58am
mathew 12:36 found it!
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 1:13am
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 1:41am
the spacebar is ur friend Smile
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 2:08am
inserts *up in this thread and im not reading ish gif*
honey* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 2:09am
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

inserts *up in this thread and im not reading ish gif*

ditto. post count +1
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 7:06am
Cool
Missthickum View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by madgeniegirl madgeniegirl wrote:

"who are the biggest[true] Bullies of this site?
I can understand when ppl get upset over somethin and express those sentiments.etc etc.but when people r constantly looking 4 trouble or startin sum BS, then that's what im tryna understand. So to help me understand better, i have some questions..

are you depressed?
do you have a functional, happy life?
are you really a puzzy in real life?
do you have orgasms from talkin reckless online?
did you know that if you were like this is person, you'd a been knocked the fugg out?"
Clap

This is what Miss CD wrote and I appreciate her for that so much b/c I as many of you have felt the same way. I would've responded on her topic...well yea I will just copy and paste onto her topic as well...but I read through about 20 pages of comments and I had to stop (there's 29 at the moment) so since I kno EVERYONE is not going to go through 20 pgs lol cuz these very opinionated intelligent women have so many great responses I wanted mine to be seen as well but like I said my response may "never" be seen so now this will insure that it will lolBig smile

When I first came on here the first topic I posted was about lil wayne's lyric in his song right above... it was really bothering me I searched for a thread on google the topic hadn't been brought up from my search so I had gotten so much information from the past from the blackhairmedia forum I thought to myself that would be a good place to start a convo/discussion topc. 
Now this was something sorta heavy on my heart b/c I couldn't/still don't understand how someone of my own race could say that, but in fact that person did. 

A couple of the responses to that topic...were a lil shocking...hurtful maybe, but I did NOT respond to them b/c one....everyone has their entitlement to their opinion two I'm not going to respond to anything I consider negativity (now I'm not perfect, but that is my goal in life as well as on the internet) b/c once you do that that will change the entire topic of your post...it will draw attention to that negativity and away from the problem/life issue/hair debacle etc at hand. 

I had to say to myself that in real life these people saying these things...if all of us met up in a physical meeting with seating and we had public forums....they would not DARE say these things in front of you or one another...I was not raised like that...I'm SURE they were not raised like that and many of you were not raised like that. If I don't like a topic I have a choice to post on someone's topic...I don't like this topic...but see I'm lazylol and if I don't agree with a topic (usually b/c it's negatively a/effecting people or anything..hurting someone) I would just ignore it...b/c negativity does not deserve attention! It will only grow into a bigger ball of negativity. 

If we were in a physically meeting and I bought up the topic of lil wayne and his lyric and everyone was quiet b/c they were thinking of a response and someone jumped up and said somethin along the lines of "unh uh we don't do this ignorant sh*t around/down here" MOST of you would look at that person like.."well what the *&%^$#@E is wrong with you?" lmao It's not proper...it's not normal...it's not respectable.

I will say this I Have NOTHING against anyone here b/c of the comments they say I DO have respect for each and every one of you and I would like to get it back :) But b/c of the anomity (srry if I spelled it wrong but you kno what I mean lol) of the pc...ppl are going to say things they would NEVER say in your face...but who knows we do have some fooley hooleys out there who have no common sense and are damn there crazy lol but like I always say...someone has to be the sane...mature one in the situation God gave me a brain....damnit I'mma use itBig smile

Now I don't know if everyone is going to read this :) but I hope you will and gain something from it just like I did from all the ppl's comment on Miss CD's post she brought it up and I'm so glad you did thank you girl :)

"And I say to you that in the day when they are judged, men will have to give an account of every foolish word they have said." I can't remember where this is in the bible but I remember reading it but it fits this topic well (I kno some of yall gonna be like how she gon curse up top then put a verse down below smh lol forgive me)

INTERNET OR NOT RESPECT ONE ANOTHER B/C SOMEONE IS ALWAYS WATCHING

Spaced and i still aint read that sh*t
UrMom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 2:36pm
rofllll.
nayboo1 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote: