Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

In Recent Beyonce News....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In Recent Beyonce News....
    Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 7:02am
She drops a new H & M video, She gets slapped up & hair pulled on tour in Serbia, She wants all professional photographers banned from her shows

Beyoncé bans press photographers from Mrs Carter world tour

Singer to issue official photographs only, following unflattering portrayals of Super Bowl performance

Beyonce performs on her Mrs Carter world tour in Amsterdam
Picture perfect … this snap of Beyoncé in Amsterdam was taken by Frank Micelotta, the only accredited photographer on the Mrs Carter tour. Photograph: Frank Micelotta/Invision for Parkwood Entertainment/AP

Beyoncé has banned professional photographers from her current world tour. According to the venue contract obtained by a music photographers' Facebook group, "no photo credentials" are to be granted for concerts on Beyoncé's Mrs Carter tour. Instead, news outlets have been given a link to a website featuring shots from Amsterdam, Zagreb, Belgrade and Bratislava, all of which were taken by Frank Micelotta. Beyoncé's UK publicist has confirmed to the Guardian that this is the case.

The move to prohibit press photographers is seen by most observers as a reaction to this year's Super Bowl kerfuffle, when sites such as Gawkerand Buzzfeed compiled "unflattering" images of Beyoncé's jubilant exertions. After publishing these shots by Getty Images, Buzzfeedreceived an email from Beyoncé's US publicist Yvette Noel-Schure, "respectfully asking" the site to "change" their article. "I am certain you will be able to find some better photos," Noel-Schure wrote.

As the blog Fstoppers points out, barring professionals means that newspapers and magazines will have to rely on amateurs: "[The media] will do anything possible to get images that other publications don't have," explained Noam Galai. "If they can't send a photographer to give them original photos, the next best thing they can do is buy photos from fans in the front rows in the arena … Now, not only is the mainstream media showing unflattering photos of her, they are showing bad-quality unflattering photos of her."

Case in point: Beyoncé's risqué new bodysuit, used at her Mrs Carter shows, has not been featured in any of the singer's official promo shots. Curious outlets have therefore relied on amateur and paparazzi snaps, taken from far away and with bad lighting, to capture the full brunt of Beyoncé's trompe l'oeil nipples.

Beyoncé's next concert is in Paris tonight. The UK leg of her tour begins in Birmingham on 26 April.

Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 7:13am
I think this was all in her thread. I dunno about the vid tho
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 7:17am
Yup. Post in the Beyonce thread. One star.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 7:28am
I'm not used to her hair being so dark...It looks odd. Her body is on point tho Clap
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 8:14am
Beyoncé as Mrs. Carter? Thats so weird and extra to me lol.

I have no where to wear them, but I want those good earrings she has on with that black bikini.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 8:21am
only watched a little of the 'slap' vid 
to me it didnt look like a slap, it looked like a caress 
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 8:28am
YAAAAASSSSSSS *TWERKS*
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 8:35am
dang she looks like solange in that video.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 8:40am
there is a Beyonce news thread...the search is functioning...enter Bey, Jay, Blue
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 8:50am
Her eyebrows don't match in that pic, one has a higher arch. The Asian lady fukked mine up like that last time too
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic